Fall Farm Date Set! (Oct 23-25)

This was the first club event I've attended. (new to the sport) I wanted to say the BDB put on a hell of an event. Great people, great atmosphere, fun trails and a great time.

First run of the day. Still clean. :shaking:
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v426_GSRswapandslow_Fall_20Crawl_FallCrawl062.jpg

Rob, was that you at the top of 5 ways out Saturday morning? I saw someone up there with an SLR and a huge lens. If so, shoot me any pics you took of me going up. I don't care if the quality is great or not. I just want some action pics of "Marley".

Given 'er Hell at the farm

Attachments

• IMG00254.jpg
    IMG00254.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG00269.jpg
    IMG00269.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG00240.jpg
    IMG00240.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 343
Also my wife really enjoyed watching the ladies run RPM on Sunday.

Attachments

• IMG00257.jpg
    IMG00257.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 632
man wish i could have made it. when is the next one?

farm

Had a great time, hospitality was excellent from bdb and spectators , obstacles were very slippery and tough. Thanks to all that made this event happen!!!

p.s. If anybody took pictures of yj (w/ flames ) please e-mail me . Thanks to all!!!!

It takes ALOT of work to host these events. I'm glad ya'll enjoyed it. I would like to thank all my BDB brothers (and sisters!) for the effort. Later,Paul...

General Lee

One of the more unusual vehicles that tackled the trails at the Farm... pic taken by Todd Staley

Attachments

• general lee.jpg
    general lee.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 494
/GSRswapandslow/Fall%20Crawl/FallCrawl073.jpg

Hey, does anybody know anything about this truck? I saw it at Galloway's truck show a year ago. It has 54" boggers on 1 tons. In both pictures you took it looks like he only ran through about 2-3" of mud. I'm curious if he tried any of the deep mud holes and if the axles held up.

Hey, does anybody know anything about this truck? I saw it at Galloway's truck show a year ago. It has 54" boggers on 1 tons. In both pictures you took it looks like he only ran through about 2-3" of mud. I'm curious if he tried any of the deep mud holes and if the axles held up.

ricky bobby get something muddy other than himself? NOOOOOOO lol :driver:

I never saw him down in the woods on Saturday, just riding around in the field.

It was there for show. And to advertise for the mud drags. It had some steering box issues later saturday and got sent to the trailer.
Big thanks to all that came out. Had fun even though mine broke early.

Yea the Military Truck is for Display only, it's my Partner's truck. I take it and The Jeep around to all the events to advertise. Never went on any obsticles, then went to flex out on Chad's tire and broke the daggum steering box :rolleyes:

Still had to spend like 5 hours cleaning/scrubbing the lil bit of mud that did get on there off, probably won't take it off the trailer next time if there's any mud, way too much work when you actually have to clean a rig other than the simple quick pressure wash my Jeep takes and is done. Probably gonna take like 2 bottles of tire shine to get it back how he keeps it :shaking:

Yea the Military Truck is for Display only, it's my Partner's truck. I take it and The Jeep around to all the events to advertise. Never went on any obsticles, then went to flex out on Chad's tire and broke the daggum steering box :rolleyes:

haha...stone and i were sitting there watching him do that...didn't know he BROKE on it though

HEART ATTACK

tha yota had a little heart trouble on the trail but be assured its heart has gained some strength through wiseco and falicon with a quadruple bypass ''BORED 60 over'' and rumor has it had a STROKE also that it has undergone and is currently in rehab getting ready for the stables:bounce2:

you better hurry miles its coming close!I heard about you motor problems the other day at galloways.

Just got off the phone with 20cm yota and the yota is in the recovery room now and and should be up and on the tread mill tomorrow. I guess I will have to go visit tomorrow.

Back