Ever wake up with a song in your head?

This one hits close to home. Been stuck in my head a couple days.

I was cuttin a rug at a place called the jug

Coleman Jennings "Head spinnin"

A few drinks in. Feelin my age.
This one made me think tonight…that ain’t a bad thing.
Some of yall intellectual deep thinking folks might enjoy the brain tickle. Thinking of @WARRIORWELDING , @trailhugger @JSJJ388 leaving out some others I’m sure.
I’ve heard the song 100’tines… for whatever reason tonight I listened to the words for the first time…and it’s a word centric song. How’d I miss it… it’s poignant. Almost early Hood/Isbell level but much more in your face..no subtlety needed.
I need rest.

But I’ll leave with this link

Some of yall intellectual deep thinking folks might enjoy the brain tickle. Thinking of @WARRIORWELDING , @trailhugger @JSJJ388 leaving out some others I’m sure.
I’ve heard the song 100’tines… for whatever reason tonight I listened to the words for the first time…and it’s a word centric song. How’d I miss it… it’s poignant. Almost early Hood/Isbell level but much more in your face..no subtlety needed.
I need rest.

Wow! Pretty powerful. Thanks for sharing.

I need rest.

Dang man. Listened to it a couple times now. Not only is it impactful, it's good music. Now I have a rabbit hole to go down...

Back