Ever wake up with a song in your head?

It's called "musical hallucination". Everyone should be thankful it's not Taylor Swift stuck on endless loop. Oh wait, maybe I can plant that in your minds and for the rest of the day you'll all be hearing something obnoxious like "We are NEVER, EVER getting back together." Let me know how that works out for 'ya. The gift that keeps on giving....

Thank goodness I don't listen to the radio... I have no idea what you're talking about. :lol:

Played this for Sara... she asked for it "one more time"... like 5 times. :lol:

This has been rattling in my head for DAYS

Saw these guys in concert last weekend. Been stuck in my head since then...

[media]

watched moonshiners last night and this has been in my head all day

Steve Earle has a show on Xm radio and I gotta be honest,his liberal views have really soured me toward his music.Im not payin him for his political views so shut up and play some good music.

[media]

freakin great song

Darius Rucker(sp?) has cut that also and alot of the local stations are playin it.I had heard their version long before the other came out and to me Darius's version is no where as good.

I've had this stuck in my head since I saw them on SNL. Pretty funny song though! Who sings about a thrift shop?! I had to use Urban Dictionary to figure out what a few of the sayings meant though :D

Had this one stuck in my head at work tonight.

This one just popped in my head.

Last edited:
Back