Ever wake up with a song in your head?

Nacho - Bailame - YouTube
I have no shame.

I guess this has evolved into the general music thread...

I just found Tyler Childers and he has been on repeat for a couple days. Produced by Sturgill Simpson.

@GONOVRIT ... I think based on your contributions you especially will appreciate it

Seen Tyler in Charlotte and Cleveland, OH recently. He absolutely kills it! Some of the best commentary I’ve witnessed at a show. His tour is selling out like crazy. @Ron

Dammit!

How does someone who avoids social media learn of these concerts?
I'd have been there in a heartbeat if I'd have known!

Josh, next time you plan on going to a concert let me know...I probably want to be there lol.

They played this one on Outlaw country Haloween night as we were coming back from Norfolk.

Dammit!

Josh, next time you plan on going to a concert let me know...I probably want to be there lol.
Check their tour schedules on their sites. We had a big group ready to go see him in Asheville in December but it sold out long ago.

Yeah I get that.
Its just that there are, I dont know, maybe 15 artists Id go see anytime they came within a couple hours drive I just never know when that is and remembering to check everyone's tour schedule...Im not that committed.
LOL
Tyler at the Orange Peel would be an awesome show.

Dammit!

Bandsintown app. It’s awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back