engine machine work

guffey24

I am buying a 401 from WNC customs, thanks Jody

I am going to strip the motor down, and I want somebody, company, that knows what they are doing, to do my machine work right the first time

My range is Morganton, Mooresville, down to Charlotte, or closely surrounding areas

I was thinking with all the race shops in Mooresville somebody has to have a good source in that area

I know several companies in the Hickory area that are not going to touch my motor

Benji is the AMC Guru in Charlotte, I believe his son is a member of CORE. 401's are GOLD so do it right.

Carolina Engineering in Forest City does great work :driver:

Triple J motor Sports here in Winston.
They do alot of engines for the local roundy-round track guys.
Me and a buddy have both had heads rebuilt by them.
Classic slightly-undeground deal, you won't find an ad in the yellow pages but many locals know 'em.
oh and it takes awhile b/c they're really busy. That's a good sign.

I'm not sure what the name of the company is, but I believe Chip Price works there...

Morgan and Son Machine Shop

I don't work there now, but having worked there I know if I was going to have engine work done, it would be done there.
He will do your work as mild or wild as you wish. Answer all your questions. Give you a quote, and if for some reason it is going to exceed the quote, he will get in touch with you and let you know about it.

Just off of exit 107 Drexel 828 433 1586

Tell him Chip sent ya

I second Chip's referral to Morgan and Son. I blew my 4.3 and had them do the machine work and order the parts for me to rebuild it. I haven't had time yet to finish the job and get it in the Jeep, but from what I have seen, great work. And Chip is right about the quote thing too. they gave me a quote, then called me at home one night because the parts were going to be $40 more than they quoted. Many places would have just charged me more and not told me first. Tell them Matthew with the 4.3 sent ya

Back