Elevation church launches new campus in Gastonia!!!

99ncxj

We are a part of Elevation church based out of Charlotte, NC. We currently have 6 campuses around the charlotte area and on September 9th, we are launching our 7th campus in Gastonia, NC.

All but 2 of our locations are either in highschools or YMCA gyms. This one in Gastonia will be at Forestview Highschool on Union Rd. I have been in training for the past month or so with the production team at varous locations and its been very intense but awesome. I'm really looking forward to seeing how God uses this new campus to advance his kingdom.

This is a formal invitation to anyone within driving distance of Gastonia for our launch date on Sept. 9th. There will be 2 worship experiences to choose from. 9:30 and 11:15am.

Just so you know, this is not your typical church service. We call it a "Worship Experience" for a reason. Its loud and upbeat. FYI, earplugs are available at the door if you want them.

I'll either be backstage or running a camera but if you let me know you are coming i'll do my best to break away and come say hi either before or after the worship experience.

Here are a couple of videos of our worship band just to give you an idea.

"Exalted One" - ELEVATION WORSHIP - YouTube

"Give My Life To You/Our King Has Come" - ELEVATION WORSHIP - YouTube

"God Be Praised" - ELEVATION WORSHIP - YouTube

Glad to hear! I bought a hitch from you a while ago & thought you said you were part of a small church then? My wife & I attend Christ Church in Hickory. We try to catch a worship service while in Charlotte some weekends.

I think "All things New" is one of my favorites. Pastor Steven is a great leader. So much passion & energy!

If anyone is in the Hickory area we'd love to have you visit Christ Church. (Not to hijack, it's one big Kingdom anyhow)

Yea, we were at a small church (150 people) now we are at elevation (over 10,000 people). It's awesome.

If you can make the trip down on the 9th let me know and I'll run out from behind the stage and say hi!

I really like Pastor Steven Furtick. We (C3 Church in Clayton) had a "Hot Nights 2012" series, for 4 Wednesday nights, and Steven closed that out here. Great speaker and man of God with an obvious passion for what he does and who he does it for. You are blessed to have him as your shepherd.

Talk to your pastor and see if you guys are going to go through his Greater series. We were at the filming for the first session a coue of weeks ago. It's going to be an awesome tool for other churches to use.

So who all is going to come see me on the 9th? Be prepared to have your face blown off. The last decibel reading I took at one of the campuses was pushing 100db.

Its not a concert. Its a full "church service". the sermon is a live feed from the Blakeney campus in charlotte and its shown on huge 12' projection screens. The band is live though.

I went to a baptism there once, I was shocked. I won't be back.

What did you not like about it? Personally, I think they're one of the few churches in the area that cares about growing the kingdom & the faith of their congregation. Most churches have platued or are declining. Furtick does a good job of challenging people to act on their faith & not just be a consumer.

The video message works great too. It takes a great leader to come across well on video. I enjoy Elevations podcasts weekly. I wish worship was on there too though.

If I wasn't serving his Sunday, I'd be there for the launch.

They can't publish the worship on the podcasts due to copy write issues. As with our church, you can show worship on live feed, but you can not record it to be released as a download or streamed.

Not at all! I'm guessing that since they use music written by different artist, if it was recorded & broadcast that it would get hit with infringement?

Glad to hear! I bought a hitch from you a while ago & thought you said you were part of a small church then? My wife & I attend Christ Church in Hickory. We try to catch a worship service while in Charlotte some weekends.

I think "All things New" is one of my favorites. Pastor Steven is a great leader. So much passion & energy!

If anyone is in the Hickory area we'd love to have you visit Christ Church. (Not to hijack, it's one big Kingdom anyhow)
Was Tom Mabry your pastor? I know him very well, one of his sons goes to our church now, Tom was our pastor about 7-8 years ago. He helped our church to grow quite significantly during his time with us.
Yea, we were at a small church (150 people) now we are at elevation (over 10,000 people). It's awesome.
If you can make the trip down on the 9th let me know and I'll run out from behind the stage and say hi!
Wow! That's great to hear. Our church hovers around 180, and is actually quite large for the area. We had to split into two services and still bring out chairs on some days when Tom was here.

Was Tom Mabry your pastor? I know him very well, one of his sons goes to our church now, Tom was our pastor about 7-8 years ago. He helped our church to grow quite significantly during his time with us.

Wow! That's great to hear. Our church hovers around 180, and is actually quite large for the area. We had to split into two services and still bring out chairs on some days when Tom was here.

Tom's a great guy! We miss him as he recently moved to Mineral Springs UMC in Union County. He's on FB. You should hit him up. He'd love to hear from ya!

As far as seeing the worship portion of the service, that's only available when the network is airing live. Basically Saturday evening at 5:00 and 6:45, Sunday morning at 9:30 and 11:15 at www.elevationnetwork.com. You can also catch it on some local channels at 11:00 Sunday mornings but it's not the current sermon. It's usually from a couple weeks before.

A couple weeks ago we had Matt Redman (the singer, not the guy on nc4x4 from asheville) and week before last we had Isreal Houghton leading worship from the blakeney campus.

On a side note, I just got an email today from my producer and I have been assigned the role of director for opening weekend. Basically that means none of you will see me on stage with a camera this time. I'm excited about it though.

Hope to see some of you on the 9th.

Last edited:
I can't read. I thought it was last sunday, and I've been meaning to email you all week to see how it went. Whew, now I feel better, haha.

What an awesome day. The place was rockin hard and we had over 1200 people there today. It was crazy. Our sound engineer actually told me that he saw white specs falling from the ceiling tiles because of the (8) 18" subs we run. Hope you guys can make it one weekend. We are there every Sunday at 9:30 and 11:15.

Back