Driveshaft shop near Wilmington,Chapel Hill, raleigh , kenly or in between?

yodaman88

Looking for a driveshaft shop that can shorten a shaft for me. I live in wilmington, travel to visit my parents frequently in chapel hill and go to kenly for work frequntly. Hoping to find somewhere in that I can drop it off and pick back up. I know there's Olivers in winston salem, but was hoping to find something closer.

DO NOT RECOMMEND STONE TRUCK in WALLACE NC. Those inbred redneck fucks already had their chance, it's been over a year now and they have no solution to the problem they created. They lost my driveshaft and refuse to do anything about it other than say "Oh well , sorry. Maybe we gave it to somebody else" and they want to charge me for a 100% new shaft and all parts needed that wouldn't be had the not lost my original. FUCK THEM. I'm looking for a place that knows how to shorten a driveshaft, balance it, and then RETURN IT BACK TO ME.

If it was just a jeep for off road I would just wing it like I've done before, but this is for a van that will be seeing lots of highway use

I've had FleetPride in Raleigh repair and rebalance driveshafts before. No complaints.

Duane

I got a quote from fleetpride last year to lengthen a shaft. I understood that they would have to use a new piece of DOM to lengthen it, but the quoted price was more than a complete new shaft shipped from Tom woods. So you may want to compare the cost you get to just buying a new one for sanity check.

Back