DPG pics from 8/13-8/14

Cool series of pics on that obstacle, but you left out the last one, me pulling ur ass off it... :flipoff2: .......
Glad you got the thing out, looks "store bought" nice job.

i actually missed you going up that one. I think I was in the back-woods with my wireless internet doin some real wheelin.

Glad you made it out, the buggy is definitly bling. Im sure it was exciting for you to get it out of the garage.

ya, i missed it to. i think it was around the time you broke your steering nuts.
buggy does look awsome, you ever get it so you could rev it up past 3000 though

tyler

BIGWOODY said:
Cool series of pics on that obstacle, but you left out the last one, me pulling ur ass off it... :flipoff2: .......
Glad you got the thing out, looks "store bought" nice job.

Man I made it the second try after the guy with the 49's dug it out,I swear!!!!
Thanks for the props yo and I cant wait for the next ride!!!!!
Oh and im sure that wont be the last time you have to pull my ass off a rock! ;)

StudNuts said:
i actually missed you going up that one. I think I was in the back-woods with my wireless internet doin some real wheelin.

Now thats what I like to hear....some real web wheelin out IN the woods........
anybody got a laptop for sale? :huggy:

jeepeater2003 said:
ya, i missed it to. i think it was around the time you broke your steering nuts.
buggy does look awsome, you ever get it so you could rev it up past 3000 though

tyler
I dont think it ever made it past 2500.........im working out all the bugs as we speak.The alt issue is good thanks to the yAhoos on pirate.Need to figure out the problem with the TPI and Ill be in business fo shure! :driver:

I enjoyed coming out on Sat. and meeting everyone. It's nice to put a face with a name. You guys had some good looking rigs and gave me alot of ideas for mine. It would take a lot of man hours to make something like that on my farm. Good job to the Muddevils and thanks to everyone.

i have a few pictures i am uploading now, have about 60 videos but no way to host them (obviously not all of them).

BIGWOODY said:

perfectly places tube gives no proof who the driver was:

IMG_5470.sized.jpg

:D :D

nice buggy, though...I'm sure he'll learn to drive it one day... ;)

Greg

IMG_5438.sized.jpg

This Jeep wagon - anyone know what size tires he's running? They don't look any bigger than my 31's, but I want to be sure. Lockers?

Trebissky said:
IMG_5438.sized.jpg

This Jeep wagon - anyone know what size tires he's running? They don't look any bigger than my 31's, but I want to be sure. Lockers?
I don't know, but that dude got stung by about 12 yellow jackets - I think they may be 33's???? Not too sure though.

yep 33"s and as if the bee (yellow jacket) stings weren't bad enough.. he managed to bust a front 30 u-joint and bend the ears on the shafts, anybody have some that they want to part with? needs them pretty quick, got another ride planned in a couple of weeks.

tempoffroad said:
damn all that work and still no pic of my ride oh well guess i need to get a buggy :flipoff2:

Man I think youre shit looked great.If I Had my camera I would have got some pics for ya.........2.5 tons rock! :huggy:

Back