DPG open invite #3

choochoo

We will be haveing another invite Aug 12th,13th and 14th.Check out muddevils4x4 for more details.

jason you better bend that bumper back or your jeep will never run right :flipoff2: and dont forget that wire that was hanging down :lol:

ill hopefully be there. would like to meet some more people and hopefully see metto mess and corolla duke it out again since i missed it last time

tyler

What - Where is DBG? My jeep&burb arent ready to hit the trails just yet, but I wouldnt mind bringing the street 4x4 (grand cherokee or my durango) to check it out.

Metto said:
jason you better bend that bumper back or your jeep will never run right :flipoff2: and dont forget that wire that was hanging down :lol:
I thought I would bend the other side to match :D

hopefully no, maybe the truck will be done by then.... then agian i havent even started the 'pane yet

Ditto...Thinking about riding out there on Saturday with Seth. Possibly my brother Sam, and Ben as well...Thanks again for the invite.

Jason924R said:
Is this only for extreme rigs?

anybody is welcome...

depending on how yours is setup, you may end up riding a few places, and then watching everybody else break stuff...

that's what I did last time...

Greg

farmboy said:
Ditto...Thinking about riding out there on Saturday with Seth. Possibly my brother Sam, and Ben as well...Thanks again for the invite.

wanna meet up on the North side of Charlotte and head out there? I took I-85N last time...so somewhere like I-85 at Mallard Creek Ch, (Exit 46) or Concord Mills (Exit 49), or even Poplar Tent (Exit 52)...

probably leave here by 7:45 or so...

Greg

Jason924R said:
Ahh nice. I should be able to handle it then. Is this place notorious for rolls or carnage? I got a lot of body lean... =/

depends how aggressive you are. Its pretty hard to roll sitting on the sidelines, then again its pretty easy to roll showin off in front off a crowd hollerin and yellin.

bring your spares, you'll probably need em!!! we will be taking up donations for the land owner so please if you ride pitch in a little somethin for him . It's worth every dime!!! we try to keep him happy and in turn he lets us have a bad ass place to play. and please make an effort to remove all trash you bring in so we don't have to spend half the day sun picking up after everyone. your efforts to help keep the place clean & the land owner happy are greatly appreciated .
thanks
scott

StudNuts said:
Thomasville.

And just incase you didnt know you need to bring your own setup mirrors and neon lights for the show and shine!!!!!Right Mr.NUTS............ :smokin:

StudNuts said:
depends how aggressive you are. Its pretty hard to roll sitting on the sidelines, then again its pretty easy to roll showin off in front off a crowd hollerin and yellin.

No showing off this weekend.....I refuse to roll my beautiful buggy....... ;)

Back