Dp Open Invite II

madmonk

we are having another open invite ride july 16th & 17th , If you didn't make the last one you missed out. this one should be even better!! there have been some new lines tried and 3 rigs have gone ugly side up!! we're going to be rearranging some rocks the weekend before so it should be pretty interesting to say the least. this is also a very cool place to just come and watch ,every thing is close to the field so you can walk in to where the trucks are. we'll be grillin so if you want to bring something for the feast please do. we'll probably camp & maybe have a bonfire? there is also plenty on parking for trailers . check our board for more details.
scott

madmonk said:
there have been some new lines tried and 3 rigs have gone ugly side up!! scott

Didn't look ugly to me..I saw an Atlas, 60's, some nice 4 link work, :flipoff2:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v478_gmanstone_017_17.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v478_gmanstone_010_10.jpg

002_2.jpg

BIGWOODY said:
Didn't look ugly to me..I saw an Atlas, 60's, some nice 4 link work, :flipoff2:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v478_gmanstone_017_17.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v478_gmanstone_010_10.jpg

002_2.jpg

it did look pretty good under there. come on out to the playground guys, this place is sweet and always a good time. ran by a good bunch of guys too.

whats the website again???
tyler

okay looks like ill be there. 'pane crap wont be done but ill have crossover. see you then

for those of you who are definately coming please post up on our site so we kinda have an idea of how many rigs and people to expect. some of the club members worked down there this past weekend rearranging some rocks for a new garden and made a fire pit by the camp site . they also worked on the entrance to the field to make it more truck & trailer friendly, kudos to them for the hard work this weekend. geoff said he was the first one though the new rock garden and had to be extracted with the back hoe, I haven't seen it yet but if he got wedged in there it must be pretty nasty! right now I think we have about 20 rigs that say they'll be there. gonna be fun!!!
scott

Back