does your kid love jeep more than you?

jeepercreature

Well, my son is one kid that is addicted to Jeeps. Here are a few pictures to expain. Feel free to tell your stories and post your pictures.
When everyone was lifting this rolled buggy, he ask me if he could help lift it....

ai30.photobucket.com_albums_c330_jeepercreature_NEWPICTURES12059.jpg

Everyday we get home from school/work he begs me to sit in his PRP seat. I have to because he loves it. He cant wait until they are mounted

ai30.photobucket.com_albums_c330_jeepercreature_storagejohnny002.jpg

My all time fav... he does not read Barney, Elmo, or Bob The Builder. He reads, Jeep catalogs, Petersons, and 4wheelparts mags everywhere we go and when he sits on the craper.

ai30.photobucket.com_albums_c330_jeepercreature_storagejohnny026.jpg

And the last which is a good sign that he will love Jeeps. He drives the Nylint just as good as I do. He know how to turn and to put it in low when it is going verticle. he is the man on that think. This is a picture of him switching it into low to climb the turtle.

ai30.photobucket.com_albums_c330_jeepercreature_storagejohnny036.jpg

ANYONE ELSE?:bounce2: :bounce:

Some may say warped, but I say awesome. Thanks for sharing!

I asked my kids to have their kids call me G-paw, I think it sounds kewl, and, it's different.
My oldest Grandson gets a little confused. He knows I have a Jeep, and he knows what Jeeps are. He sometimes calls me Jeep-paw. I like it!

If I ever had the misfortune of having a kid :)flipoff2:) , he'd be saying "cwoosah" as his first word... :huggy:

he did it on purpose. He drove it up the trailer (which we all did) and was trying to flip it. we put a few tires up on the trailer and he drove onto them. Not sure why he wanted too flip it but it was fun watching it....

I wouldn't have gotten my suspension built without my helper:

awww.dana60.com_malbritton_bluebitchproject_LaylaHelping.jpg

awww.dana60.com_malbritton_bluebitchproject_LaylaHelping2.jpg

awww.dana60.com_malbritton_bluebitchproject_NewFrontSusp.jpg

awww.dana60.com_malbritton_bluebitchproject_Done_LaylaFlex.jpg

Somewhere I also have a picture of her sleeping on a rear bench seat that was sitting in the shop. She'd go over to it and take a nap every Saturday, while we cut, hammered, Ground, welded, and generally made a lot of noise in a small shop. Now she can sleep thru anything.

If and when you have a kid you will look back at this line and think of how stupid you sound. :flipoff2:

There will be no kids from me (or Nicole).. That's why I can say it.

Children are not a mandatory by-product of marriage.

I wouldn't have gotten my suspension built in only 12 months without my helper

Fixed it for you! :lol:

When Josh was about 3-4 I put a stop to playing "punch bug" while travelling... now we play "JEEP!". He does very good now that he can legally be in the front seat with a clear field of view.

He occasionally is interested in helping work on the Moss, and likes riding in it cause he gets to stick his leg out the open doors! But his favorite "Jeep activity" is climbing around on the cage... :shaking:

Well my son (now 5) is officially more 4xcrazy than I.
I sold my last Cj when he was 3. I have a picture on my desk where he crawled on to the font bumper and made a muscle man pose (he is a big kid, so crawling onto the bumper wasnt an act of God).

He begs me almost daily to take him 4wheelin, which means haul off trash and come home down a washed out road, that doesnt require hubs to be locked, but would ding the skid plates off most anything factory.

He has the ultimate adventure series, (ok he stole mine) and watches them every night as a bed time movie.

He can differentiate between a CJ, YJ, and TJ much to my wife's chagrin who still cant figure it out.

When I sold my CJ he insisted on riding with me to drop it off, despite that it meant a ride from York, SC to Monroe NC sans top, in december, in the rain. (not a bad parent put rain jacket and hood on him:flipoff2: and he smiled the whole way...until we left it)

Of course he loves monster trucks, but what kid doesnt.

Lastly he has a battery powered "Gator" that is often spotted in the drainage beside the drive way on 3 wheels...he told his mom, it needed better "artpicklesnation" to be a "crawler"...

Ok Im done bragging on the little one

Both of my daughters have driven at URE.
The 10 yr. old a couple hundred yards.
The 14 yr. old....all of Falls Dam, and she wants to do more.

Matt

My youngest daughter had me bring my CJ to school for show and tell. We all had a blast and the kids climbed all over it.

My son can pick out most any kind of Jeep.
His initials are CJ Driver.
He has had two power wheels Jeeps and has rolled both of them.
He is my pride and joy.
Brent, Bill looks funny in a hat.:flipoff2:
awww.dana60.com_malbritton_bluebitchproject_LaylaHelping2.jpg

ai30.photobucket.com_albums_c330_jeepercreature_NEWPICTURES12059.jpg

ANYONE ELSE?:bounce2: :bounce:

I didnt want the first time he flopped it to be off a trailer, but since he decided to im glad I rode along for the first flop in the new buggy. Both drivers side tires were on the deck of the trailer (30 some inch high deck) and it didnt go over so a 15" wide TSL was put up there to push it over the edge.

Good times.

My kids love mine. My girl keeps hair bows in the center console to keep her hair from being tangled. They know the difference between CJ, TJ, and YJ and regularly point them out on the road. My son grabs the mags from the mailbox and looks at them before I do. The only other thing he is more fanatical about is hunting.

My oldest boy is not even 2 yet, and he talks about "Daddy's Jeep" all the time, loves big tires. He picks up screwdrivers and allen wrenchs and will 'fix' everything on my Jeep. I love it, and am so looking forward to see what he does next. :popcorn:
His little bro and sister are only 6 months old...they're bound to be Jeepers too!
Here's the oldest's first Jeep ride, a few weeks ago...:driver:

Attachments

• 6742.jpg
    6742.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 199
That's awesome Tony...now I need to move my fuel cell and install a rear seat.

My boy has been hitting the trails with me since he was 3. He can ID domestic pickups, construction equipment, and of course Mogs, Pinzgauers, and Volvos. I got him started early by letting him crawl around in the Pinz at 1, and have been brainwashing him ever since. He is now my trail buddy...I'm not sure he would ever let me wheel by myself again. :cool:
Below is his first trip to Windrock, his first birthday cake, and his first ride-on toy.

Attachments

• Image10A.jpg
    Image10A.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC00019.JPG
    DSC00019.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 227
  • DSC00054.JPG
    DSC00054.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 180
Nice cake. We are planning my sons 3rd birthday party now. It will be jeeped themed. Jeep cake, Jeep games like nylint, powerwheels and pinatas. I also wanted large 1:1 jeeps there for the kids and my son to look at.

My Son Kevin loves our Jeeps as much as I do. He helped me work on our '47 CJ till we pushed it into service. He has also been a big help on our '48CJ. He gets me the correct size socket or wrench with no problems and has actually learned to weld on this Jeep. I let him drive them on our farm and in the woods because they are geared so low (5.38) that in 4low if he stomped on it I could keep up at a jog. He has claimed the '47 as his own to drive when he gets his license. He is 12 so that will be a few years.

Attachments

• PICT0087.jpg
    PICT0087.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 217
  • PICT0458.JPG
    PICT0458.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 154
  • kev grinding2.JPG
    kev grinding2.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 143
Back