Does the Man upstairs hate me???

Today just isn't my day.
I have been riding my Harley rain or shine 10 degrees or 70 for a pretty good little while now because Brendan is putting that Hemi in my jeep. I havent complained, much, I just throw on a rain suit or sweatshirt and go where I gotta go.
My jeep is almost done, but it has a few minor bugs to work out with it. I wanted by now, but you cant have everything you want when you want it.
Oh how I NEED the jeep now.
My Harley just :poop: itself.
So now I am on foot until I get my jeep.
I have had a funny feeling something was wrong with my bike for a little while now, and hoped it was just paranoia, or that it would last me until I get the Jeep back.
Today I was driving through town and knew I feld a very tiny grinding/vibration that wasn't normally there. Just a few miles later, and she blew it. All I heard was a grinding sound.
Something has worn loose and broken off inside my Primay (for the non bikers, that is the part on the side that transfers power from the engine output shaft back to the transmision) and is grinding to hell and back when I give it gas.
I know nobdoy cares, but just felt like venting on how shitty my luck is.

that does suck real bad but if it makes you feel any better i'm sure the wait for your jeep will be WELL worth it....

it was looking pretty sick the other day when i saw it... if i ever save enough to do a serious swap i will no doubt be having brenden get me a harness like yours and have him build my mounts at the very least. i can't wait to see AND HEAR that jeep drive down the road... i'll probably get wood :)

yeah the jeep was looking right the last time I was down there too.... It pisses me off though because I have to go to Az for two months here in about 3 weeks and can't take a vehicle..... Oh how I would love to have that jeep there for two months..... that aside, that sucks that I am barely going to get the jeep back before I have to leave again

I hope you get your bike working, but I have to say it, if you hadn't bought a Hardley, you'd still be riding. :wheel:

Good luck dude.

he just doesn't like Jeeps or Harley's :D

HAHAHAHAHA thats funny........dont worry bro.....ive screwed up my fair share of trucks......and life for that matter too lol....ask nebody i know.......just take it in stride and keep hopin for the best....can only get better ::knock on wood:

The man upstairs doesn't hate you, he just doesn't like Jeeps or Harley's :D

I think we had determined a while back that Jesus drove a Toyota, didn't we?

well my bike has 21k on the clock, so i think i made it pretty far down the road before anything happened.. so its not too bad......
But there is no way in Heaven, Hell, or Mexico that God drove a metric bike.... I just dont believe it. They have copied Harley for years, The big guy build His own bike. He had the first custom chopper ever.

I think we had determined a while back that Jesus drove a Toyota, didn't we?

An Accord, by the popular line...

And absolutely he'd be a Metric fan. It's simple and effective. Only us idiot humans could not only come up with something as crazy at the English measurement system, but yet still contuniue to use it simply out of spite and stubbornness when better options exist.

An Accord, by the popular line...

And absolutely he'd be a Metric fan. It's simple and effective. Only us idiot humans could not only come up with something as crazy at the English measurement system, but yet still contuniue to use it simply out of spite and stubbornness when better options exist.

I can't recall that quote by book or verse but isn't it "for he would not speak of his own accord"? Not a Yoter...

Yeah yeah yeah..... I dont care... Harley is still the best motorcycle in my book

Only a Hardley lover could have his bike self-destruct and still call the POS the best motorcycle.. :shaking:

Let's see.. they don't accelerate, they don't stop, they don't turn, they don't make shit for power (Yeah, I've got a 60° v-twin in my bike too, but this one is a 996cc, makes 115hp at the wheel, stock), are extraordinarily heavy, and oh, overpriced..

But yeah, they're the best motorcycle..

Today just isn't my day.
I have been riding my Harley rain or shine 10 degrees or 70 for a pretty good little while now because Brendan is putting that Hemi in my jeep. I havent complained, much, I just throw on a rain suit or sweatshirt and go where I gotta go.
My jeep is almost done, but it has a few minor bugs to work out with it. I wanted by now, but you cant have everything you want when you want it.
Oh how I NEED the jeep now.
My Harley just :poop: itself.
So now I am on foot until I get my jeep.
I have had a funny feeling something was wrong with my bike for a little while now, and hoped it was just paranoia, or that it would last me until I get the Jeep back.
Today I was driving through town and knew I feld a very tiny grinding/vibration that wasn't normally there. Just a few miles later, and she blew it. All I heard was a grinding sound.
Something has worn loose and broken off inside my Primay (for the non bikers, that is the part on the side that transfers power from the engine output shaft back to the transmision) and is grinding to hell and back when I give it gas.
I know nobdoy cares, but just felt like venting on how shitty my luck is.
Why don't you just take the primary cover off and see what it is? Clutch, chain, sprocket, tensioner, no oil? Not much there that's hard to fix.

One of my buddies is big into BMW's. He wears a tshirt all the time that says " Would you ride in a Harley airplane" :lol:

only if i could have that damn logo on every single f@#$ing piece of clothing/accesory i had on.

damn, those guy look silly !

And i'd buy a yugo before a Harley!

Back