Do you wear a mask when you go out to crowded public places?

Do you wear a mask when you go out to 'crowded' public places?

• Yes

Votes: 37 33.0%
  • No

Votes: 64 57.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 11 9.8%

• Total voters
And again I'll strut my newly found libertariansim brain in here.
I think if you choose not to wear a seatbelt, you are a dumbass. Doesnt make you a bad person. Doesnt mean we cant be friends. But Ill internally trust all your decision making a little less. I not going to harp on it and obsess over it, but my opinion will be there.
I also feel that it should not be a law to require you to wear your seatbelt.
Same with masks, but a little less extreme.
I think they probably, help, some. I think we should probably wear them in crowded settings.
I totally support a private business owners right to require me to wear them in their establishment.
I dont think they should be legally mandated

And again I'll strut my newly found libertariansim brain in here.
I think if you choose not to wear a seatbelt, you are a dumbass. Doesnt make you a bad person. Doesnt mean we cant be friends. But Ill internally trust all your decision making a little less. I not going to harp on it and obsess over it, but my opinion will be there.
I also feel that it should not be a law to require you to wear your seatbelt.
Same with masks, but a little less extreme.
I think they probably, help, some. I think we should probably wear them in crowded settings.
I totally support a private business owners right to require me to wear them in their establishment.
I dont think they should be legally mandated

But what about my Dad...:jerkoff motion:

You don’t need a vaccine when there’s a 100% effective option...just tell folks you have a V6 MuScLe CaR

4AB0F5E4-C595-4A2E-A345-FAC1E903F4F6.jpeg

You don’t need a vaccine when there’s a 100% effective option...just tell folks you have a V6 MuScLe CaR

View attachment 323095
Si really, Cooper should be mandating the purchase of v6 mustangs.
Economic boom and solves the transmission problem. Win-win.

Si really, Cooper should be mandating the purchase of v6 mustangs.
Economic boom and solves the transmission problem. Win-win.

I like where your head is at for economic recovery...but I was going more the direction of just sticking a security system sign in your window without actually owning one.

I like where your head is at for economic recovery...but I was going more the direction of just sticking a security system sign in your window without actually owning one.
So, mandatory "Ask me about my V6 Mustang" masks then.

On a related but tangential note, years ago an ADT guy stopped by to sell their services.
I tried like hell to to offer him $100 cash to just give me a couple signs.
He laughed and said he gets that offer all the time.

Back