Dirty Dog Racing apparel for sale

Jody Treadway

Croc wearing fool
I am offering to you folks, my favorite forum crowd of all, the opportunity to purchase quite possibly the coolest T shirt in the world. How do I get one of these uber-cool shirts you ask? Well, send some $$$ to my Paypal account and you too can rock a Dirty Dog Racing t-shirt.

But seriously...I have a few of these for sale. I have them in large in orange. Large, extra large and 1 in 2xl in black. Dirty Dog Racing on the front with our logo on the back. All are short sleeve.

Keep D.D.R. racing and look cool doing it...:driver:

All shirts are $20 shipped to your door.

Send funds via Paypal to yjdaddy87@msn.com

SOLD OUT OF XL ORANGE

Attachments

• DDR Shirts 004.JPG
    DDR Shirts 004.JPG
    423 KB · Views: 486
  • DDR Shirts 006.JPG
    DDR Shirts 006.JPG
    431.2 KB · Views: 463
  • DDR Shirts 003.JPG
    DDR Shirts 003.JPG
    439.4 KB · Views: 446
  • DDR Shirts 002.JPG
    DDR Shirts 002.JPG
    423.1 KB · Views: 539
ill take an orange in large! whats your paypal address?

All orders bagged and tagged. Shipping tomorrow and delivering to The Flats too.

Only 2 orange shirts left. Both size large.

wait if your gonna be at the Flatts Ill just see ya there! Hold onto that Large OJ shirt for me!!! OR NO MORE PICS OF YOUR JEEP WILL BE TAKEN EVER! lol

These shirts are damn nice guys (and girls)!

They are! I have a black one and would totally rock an orange if it was available in S or maybe even M. ;)

Or I'll just wear Shawn's.

Jody, you got anymore Large in Black left? I'll take one if so. Lemme know and I'll paypal you the money and my address.

Christopher, you have sent $20.00 USD to Jody Treadway.

I was gonna say you keep taking all my money but then I remembered the axle so I suppose I'm taking all yours? Either way, great shirts. :)

Back