Delivery Truck

i have seen it parked somewhere on hwy.64 all the time, but cant for the life of me remember where i have seen it sitting

Dont know the name but if your heading toward Raleigh from Pittsboro its on the right side. I'm pretty sure they do signs and vehicle wraps.

The place is called "Graphically Spoken" (sp?) and is on Hwy 64 in Apex between Hwy 751 and Hwy 55.

It was there for a while, but has been gone a while, seems like at least a month since we last saw it.

It was there a long time, but all we ever saw on it was a tr-color stripe on the side. Maybe they put something else on it and it left the same day? But my wife drives by the place every day going to and from work, and she said she never saw any thing other than the stripes.

It's now in the parking lot where 1Bigassburb works down in Sanford on Lee Street. His boss bought it for advertisement. Sure got my head turned all the way around when it was on 64 so I bet it works for them as well.

I will post some pic's of what it looks like now that is wrapped soon

nice advertisement :)

that's a cool truck. i always wondered how it drove down the road on a windy day being so huge....

i always wondered how it drove down the road on a windy day being so huge....
Its not bad when you get use to it I drove it from
BIGWHEELBOB's place to our shop(150-200 miles) he did an excellent job on it.
you should have seen the looks on the faces as I would pass them @ 70mph on I-40

Here's a pic of it now.

Attachments

• HPIM1162.jpg
    HPIM1162.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 292
attachment.php

The rear axle needs to go back three inches, the shackle angle's all wrong, and that front bumper needs MORE TRIANGULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flipoff2:

:shaking:

Seriously, the only thing I'd change is the flames. I'd also make it 4wd and do some mud runs with it. That would get it in some mags for sure! Does it actually haul a load well with those huge-arched springs in the rear?

I'd bet takin ga corner at anything over 30 mph is a bit scary, lol.
Definitely an eye catcher.

Also, it looks like the name of that place has changed. It is now VMR Graphics. If you go to VMRGraphics.com, you can see the new name load over the old name,

There is a pic of the delivery truck in the photo gallery section, on 2nd page of the vehicle gallery. It also shows a lot of other work they have done.

That delivery truck is definitely a head turner, even without the wrap. While it was parked on 64, people kept saying to me - "Have you seen that jacked up UPS truck on 64?" or "I saw a 4WD tool truck today." :)

Yo Catfish... Those are driveshaft's under the truck and has fully functional 4 wheel drive. It is just a "rolling bilboard" so shackle angle and carrying a load is not an issue

Yo Catfish... Those are driveshaft's under the truck and has fully functional 4 wheel drive. It is just a "rolling bilboard" so shackle angle and carrying a load is not an issue

I noticed the front shaft later. :D And I was really kidding about shackle angle. However, I do think it would rock to put a little time into it and make it as functional as possible. Wouldn't it be pretty nasty if that "Rolling Billboard" could roll through some goose-shit-slick mud pits?

haha, thats awesome. very cool to hear you drove it from hubert to your shop too... that really says something right there...

attachment.php

The rear axle needs to go back three inches, the shackle angle's all wrong, and that front bumper needs MORE TRIANGULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flipoff2:
:shaking:
Seriously, the only thing I'd change is the flames. I'd also make it 4wd and do some mud runs with it. That would get it in some mags for sure! Does it actually haul a load well with those huge-arched springs in the rear?

Actually there mister suspension engineer, the shackles were put in that position about 2 weeks after I started driving it because of the load. That angle, while not great for rock crawling, is alot better for the stiffness of the suspension. I had to add 1 long, and 1 short add a leaf in the front to hold the weight without sagging. Also, heavy sway bars front, and rear were added for drivability. That thing apparently was alot heavier than I thought.

Back