Custom stainless brake lines....

BIGWOODY

Alliance tube and hose in Greensboro just opened a few months ago. They will make any length stainless brake lines while you wait. They have sheilded ones (in a variety of colors Doughboy). They also make just about any type hydro line/fuel line etc... you can imagine. I had been dealing with Cross fittings in Greensboro before these guys opened, they are dirt cheap and very helpful. I took the buggy over there this moring to get a PS line from the resevior to the pump made. They came up with a good solution and are knowledgable about 4x4's and our needs. I can't go on enough about the price. All their brake lines are DOT also, my front lines (stainless and sheilded) were about $13 a piece, way cheaper than anywhere else and they made all my lines in about 10 minutes while I waited. This place is a FIND.....336-378-9736.ext. 205

Yeah, I'd second that recommendation. Had them do some lines for my hydraulic ram set up a couple of months ago. Nice guys, know what they are doing. Good prices and service. Woody, did they take a pic of your rig for their board? They were just getting that started when I was there last.

Nice find.. thanks for the info!

Does the male ends of your brake lines have a swivel (When they're not tight)? That's my major complaint about the lines I had made from Crown (That, and they're not local)

Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to Bigwoody for the good word! Any time we can help just call or stop in. Thanks again man! Billy.

Directions

When you turn onto Creek Ridge Rd we are in the industrial park section. The green sign at the road says 207 and lists our name on it. just turn in and we are located in the back on the right side.:driver:

Sounds like a nice place. If anyone needs brakelines in or around King, NC, then Triad Hose and Hydraulics is on Main street in King (I think). They are more expensive I would assume, but they make the shielded SS lines. Mine were about $28 each for the front lines, but the metric fittings may cost more (doubt it).

I too wouldn't mind having some lines that had a swivel on one end to keep them from getting twisted up.

Back