Cperry gears..

HardTaco

Chase Perry (cperry) on the board helped me do my rear gears on the taco this week. He did a great job, and also has good prices. He lives in durham to so its a good local source for people in the triangle. We ran into a road block doing the taco rear gears on Tuesday night (didnt have the right shims, my fault) and since he knew it was my dd he let me drive one of his 4runners until we could get my rear end squared away. You can't say enough about someone who is nice enough to let almost a complete stranger drive one of their vehicles for a few days. We set the gears up at least 7 times trying to get the perfect setup and finally got it. Most shops would slap it in there after only a few tries, while chase will do it until its right. (we nailed it right in the middle of all the factory specs).

Josh

i concur, i've met chase a couple of times and he's definitely a nice guy. he also went above and beyond offering to help me resolve a transmission issue with a truck i bought from him.

Thanks guys.

For anyone else looking for gears set up. I will be running a special on toy 8 inch diffs until the end of may. $100 a diff if you bring me the 3rd.

Wow Chase, that's a great deal...

HardTaco, I wouldn't let you borrow my wife's bicycle.. You're lucky Chase is so generous! :flipoff2:

Back