Couch mtn 9/2/12

Corigirlloves

Lady Jeeper
We're running couch mtn Sunday, meeting at 8am at ingles in Fletcher.

Hope to see some happy trailers!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ive never been on it myself but im here with a buddy who has. He says it has its rough spots with a way around if necessary, its as hard as you make it really. I have a stock wrangler with mud tires and they say i will be fine so i think its a good trail for all levels

So is it legal to go back up there? I know for the longest time it was gated off.

We have someone who knows the owner and has the key, he will be there so its legal.

Ok making sure. If I'm off I'll try & make it since it's been years since been up there.

Cool look forward to it

Anyone!

Any room for a trailer to park at? Never been there before. Wouldn't mind wheeling my comanche one last time before I sell it.

Ill find out and let ya know here in a few

Ok so just found out trailer parking probably has to be at ingles unfortunately, which is about 10 mins from the trail

*update* meeting at noon now at ingles

noon works better for me. what kind of trails? is it worth pulling my rig or just bring my dd?

was hoping to come up with my smaller jeep just to play. if i can change out the brake booster that just went out i will make it

couch was always fun, i havent been in years but when we did go, there wasnt much, if anything you couldnt do in a semi-built dd. but you did have to drive it like you wanted to make it. some fun times.

Back