Converting .PDF files to something I can read

bowtieman55

Is it possible to convert a .pdf (downloadable file) to something I can read on my home PC? I don't have Adobe Reader or anything. Any advice? I need to be able to read the INSTRUCTIONS and APPLICATION on this website.
http://www.ncbop.org/

tia!

AND it's FREE !

Yeah adobe reader is free, and if you need to make .pdfs and are cheap there are several other free alternatives out there.

DOH!

I didn't realize that Adobe Reader was free. I thought it was a software disc that you had to buy. Thanks yall!

downloading it now Erik...65% done and only 2 hours left!!!

btw...I just want it for opening .pdf files (like those in my first post) so that I can read them instead of getting the jibberish that comes up now. I hope this works!:popcorn:

yup, .pdf is all the reader is good for as far as I know.

You must be using an older pc though, most computers have the reader preloaded now.

^^ Dude, he's working off dialup. Must still be stuck in the dark ages.
Does that compute have a drive for the big 5.25" square floppy disks too?
J/k :beer:

5.25" discs are the hotness! You can't throw a 3.5" disc, a cd, or a usb flashdrive like a frisbee and get it to stick in a wall like you could a 5 1/4!

Hahahaha, sitting right here above my compter desk at work is a fresh, unopened box of Verbatim DataLifePlus "Double Density" 5 1/4s. I keep them nearby b/c the box has a huge bronze sticker that says, "Teflon Protected! Fights dust and debris!". I can't believe how dust free my desk stays, haha!
Plus, I like having them nearby in case one of my coworkers goes Postal - that teflon could save my life!

Back