Company disrespecting our troops

I tried to go to the website and it says it is down and to email them or call them. Whats' the email address. I am sending this link to work to spreadf the good word that they won't ship to an APO addy.

A disgruntle Marine

I tried to go to the website and it says it is down and to email them or call them. Whats' the email address. I am sending this link to work to spreadf the good word that they won't ship to an APO addy.
A disgruntle Marine

contact@discount-mats.com

If that doesnt work...

To reach us by phone, please call us between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. central time: 414-736-8394

Here is our mailing address:

Bargain Suppliers
3259 S.106th Street
West Allis, WI 53227

If you read the Fox article, it states that the website is temporarily down.
No doubt in response to about 5,000 emails. This has been all over the place. Good job.

BTW - I hate Fox news.

And in there, is this: In his email, dated Jan. 16, 2007, he asked the Web-based company, registered to Faisal Khetani, an American Muslim of Pakistani descent:
Leave it to Fox to try and play the race angle
Khetani on Monday told FOX News that the person responsible for the email reply had been fired. The Web site, meanwhile, has been temporarily taken down.

If the guy who actually sent that has been fired, then maybe the OWNER is not the one to be dumping on after all. Still, the main point here is that guy could have just emailed back that he was sorry, but no they don't ship to APO. Including that crap about how they should get the hell out of Iraq, that was not even CLOSE to smart.

Hess emailed that he has since found two mat suppliers willing to ship to an APO address in Iraq.
Good. More of them SHOULD.

I saw this today in Stars and Stripes:

http://www.stripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=43043

Here's the first couple of paragraphs:

"WASHINGTON — The owner of an online discount mats store has seen his business shut down and his family threatened after an employee sent a nasty note to a soldier serving in Iraq.

Faisal Khetani, the owner of Discount-Mats.com, said his site has been forced offline after being flooded with e-mails and Web attacks, and his personal information has been copied onto numerous sites."

It was one of my wife's friend's husband.

Back