CNC-4X4 4th Annual Truck Show & Swap Meet June 25th

ill definately be there, last year was my first time and i decided to enter. low and behold the half-jeep won best off road. first vehicle related trophy i ever won. i cant wait till this year, sjould be alot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greg you won because your jeep is just badass. i almost entered worst beater last year, but my yota died the day before. and i couldnt fin my doors or bed....

ARTICULATION RAMP -

Object: Go up the ramp a far as you can go.

Rules: Drive up the ramp as far as you can, without your tires leaving the ground.

Classes: 33" tires and smaller / 34" tires and bigger **This game will not be included in the Points Champion.**

SLOW CRAWL RACE -

Object: Go as slow as you can in low gear crossing the finish line.

Rules: Run a course as slow as you can from one line to the next line.
This will be a timed course.. slowest time wins.

Classes: One Class = ALL TYPES

TURTLE RACE -

Object: Go as slow as you can without crossing the finish line.

Rules: Run a course as slow as you can without the tires stopping and get as close to the finish line as possible without going over the line

Classes: One Class = ALL TYPES

3:00PM to 5:00PM

TROPHY GAMES - $0.25 Donation

CLASSES: AGES 3 – 7, 8 – 11, 12 – 15

KIDS GAMES

EGG CARRY -

Rules: Balance an egg on a spoon while walking a twisted trail. Fastest time wins.

POTATO GATHER -

Rules: Collect five potatoes using a set of tongs and a bucket. Fastest time wins.

WET LAP -

Rules: Balance a bowl of water in your lap while riding in a wagon. Most water and fastest time wins.

CLASSES: AGES 8 – 11, 12 – 15

POTATO SACK RACE -

Rules: Hop in a potato sack and race to the finish line. Fastest time wins.

Trophies presented at 6:00pm

I'm finally going to be able to attend my own club's event. I'll have my little boy in tow, and I know he'll have a blast. Kermit can't wait for the slow crawl race...just the look on people's faces will be worth it. :D

Both Wolfpack Motorsports cars will be there again this year. Hopefully it wont rain!

We'll try and set up some jumps for the baja car and you might see some donuts in the formula car

I see it's free to get in the gate, but is there a fee to enter trucks in the show? And still get there by 9am to enter?

Here is this years flyer

2005cnc.jpg

ncsutj said:
Is there going to be a raffle again this year? If so what time?
Yes, we will have a good one!!
The tickets will be sold all day long and the give aways start late day at the end of the show.
Jon

I'll be the one w/ the 5'5" wife leading the way.....citing yes ma'am, no ma'am. :D

D.

doc said:
I'll be the one w/ the 5'5" wife leading the way.....citing yes ma'am, no ma'am. :D

D.
We will have a swap meet part maybe you could trade for one and be:
(one w/ the 5'5" wife in tow.....citing yes sir, no sir)

I will be up there with the wife hanging out for the day. If anyone needs me to bring anything up just call me. I am headed out early am and I already have some stuff I am hauling up for some friends.

Andy

I'll bring up the 33" tires I have for sale @ $75...c'mon get these out of my hair!! LOL

Anyone got some 2.5-4" '73-'79 Ford lift coils?

Thanks!
Doc

When does the RTI ramp open? Also, is there a fee for the RTI ramp? I wil be out there around 9 am with daughter, Land Cruiser (grocery getter for now) and Camera!

Thanks guys,

Andrew
'99 LC

Back