CNC-4X4 4th Annual Truck Show & Swap Meet June 25th (post here what happened)

CRK

update:

lots of people have turned out. The area is set up very nice. Everybody needs to come check it out.

CRK said:
update:

lots of people have turned out. The area is set up very nice. Everybody needs to come check it out.

How'd you do that? You were there at 1:15?!?!

saf-t scissors said:
Was she pumping the pedal, or getting brake fluid in her mouth?
be nice..... :rolleyes:

Show was fun. Heep made the trip down and back with np. Got to see tons of people i havn't seen in some time... It was kinda cool seeing people hang all over the jeep checking it out... I'm sure everyone thought different things... but it made all the hard work seem worth it...

-mike

Cool turnout, it was worth the trip up there.... Gotta love that orange zuke, I would say he won the ramp comp... Nice to see a bunch of people with the same interest in one place.

I was there, stopped by for a while on my way to Durham. Lots of nice setups there. I expected more vendors but the show is still growing so I was impressed overall.

Came back to the truck to see someone stroking my bedliner, he walked off before I got there though... :confused: kinda funny, but still odd at the same time :lol:

My Honda Accord Wagon took a trip up the RTI ramp, scored a 20, with wife and kid in the car !!! ;) ( I had to try )

Kevin

waiting for pix...........

It was really great to see old friends, and really put faces to a bunch of people off the board.

Best vehicle there...well.. I'm tossed up between the Toterhome and the Mustang.. :D

P.S. I'm really a redneck now.. got waaaay too much sun for my pale ass.

Rich said:

Damn over cast days will get yer azz, myself, the wife and the kid are all red.

Was a good time.

Kevin

What, you too? Had to go buy some Solarcaine. But it was a lot of fun, will be back next time for sure.

I took a lot of pics, including some of the chair lift on that Best Show Truck, if you want 'em for the site let me know. The only winner I DIDN'T get any shots of was that orange Samurai. Now, THAT thing was impressive! 60 feet in A MINUTE FIVE SECONDS. Yeesh. Any slower and he'd have been drifting backwards.

Hope to see you at Uwharrie maybe around Sept. Good show, guys! :beer: :beer: :beer:

Yeah i have some good pics of Art's Sami too... lots over at zuwharrie.com too

I stopped by at lunch for a couple of minutes. I wished I could have hung around for the competitions!!!! I enjoyed looking at all the trucks! I was hoping for a larger swap meet area, but there were a lot of cool rigs!! I liked the variety!!

I figured I would post a few photos for the guys who didn't make it!!

Attachments

• 6-25-05 001.jpg
    6-25-05 001.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 516
  • 6-25-05 002.jpg
    6-25-05 002.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 566
  • 6-25-05 043.jpg
    6-25-05 043.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 539
A couple more photos!

Attachments

• 6-25-05 013.jpg
    6-25-05 013.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 481
  • 6-25-05 008.jpg
    6-25-05 008.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 523
  • 6-25-05 024.jpg
    6-25-05 024.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 481
Rich said:
How'd you do that? You were there at 1:15?!?!

I saw his Tacoma.... never found Chris, tho.

saf-t scissors said:
I saw his Tacoma.... never found Chris, tho.

*Arnold voice* It's not a Tacoma *Arnold voice* :flipoff2:

1st year for the taco is 95.5 mine is a 93.

Shawn sorry I missed you bro'

I had an AWSOME time. saw some old faces. talked to a couple of people. thought more people would enter the RTI contest but... jeep was out for the 2nd time in a year so i was happy.

tyler
ps. lets post some pics. (i forgot my camera)

ridefast said:
yo Rich, was that you wearin a "cruiser boy" shirt?

Yup, that was me... "Cruiser Kid".. Nicole had a "Cruiser Chick" tank on.. :D

Here's my 2 pics...

Attachments

• CNC1.jpg
    CNC1.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 478
  • CNC2.jpg
    CNC2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 541
Back