Cl find of the day

Just never seen one before??? Gave no mind to hours even though 1,000 isn't much for a low geared cummins? I'd expect half it's life span is gone...

Just never seen one before??? Gave no mind to hours even though 1,000 isn't much for a low geared cummins? I'd expect half it's life span is gone...
No way it only has 1000 hrs. That's an AVERAGE of 38 miles an hour over its lifetime. With a stated max speed of 35 mph. Not possible. Probably hr meter tripped, and should be 11000.

So I need a price check here on aisle 3... I saw the thread about reclaimed barn wood, so is this 8x10 building really worth $4900?

8 x 10 Barnwood Building

upload_2016-3-9_14-48-1.png

I can't figure which is crazier, that somebody has this, that's hey are selling it w/o a single smartass comment, or the price.

..............I have one I will give away, hell I might even sweeten the deal.......... i'll pay for someone to take my ball and chain................ OK, I will deliver her within 500 miles for gas money one way.

The bad part is that people actually talk that way,so much so that they even type out that ghetto bs and think everybody will understand it.

Back