Chinese mini excavator purchase/review

Actually, now that I think about it, if you had a full bucket, say 5-600lbs, as 2-300 lb operator and a full tank of diesel, you might be damn close.

I've never actually paid attention to how the big companies actually rate their machines either. I've been in the civil construction field for 20 or so years, rented hundreds of machines but never cared enough to get in to that level of detail! I have a feeling I'm about to fall in to a rabbit hole!
My 3.5 ton Takeuchi weighed 7500lbs, my 4 ton Kubota weighs 10k pounds. These chinese copycats build a business on minimum hardware and overrated claims at the lowest price, so its no surprise to me that their numbers are off by a lot.

My 3.5 ton Takeuchi weighed 7500lbs, my 4 ton Kubota weighs 10k pounds. These chinese copycats build a business on minimum hardware and overrated claims at the lowest price, so its no surprise to me that their numbers are off by a lot.
does that mean you got the mini sold since you said weighed? lol

does that mean you got the mini sold since you said weighed? lol
A man of the details I see ;)

Yep, sold it yesterday. My youngest son cried his heart out for 15 minutes because that was the one he could climb on. Then I told him I'd leave the new one unlocked and he said OK and stopped crying :laughing:

Last edited:
Back