Cheapest place in Charlotte to buy Propane???

Do they fill 10 gal tanks? Most places around here don't fill tanks it seems. They do that worthless tank exchange for gas grills but that is it. Up north everyone sells propane.

BJ's. They were cheap. That is where I went over christmas to get it filled. Oh, before you go, call and make sure they have propane. Right before thanksgiving, they ran out.

Also look around on the internets for u-Haul propane coupon. Saw one of those a few months back.

I haven't filled a tank lately so I don't know what their prices are right now, but I always get mine filled at Perry's Market over at Wilgrove.

Perry's is where i get mine filled as well. i am on the east side of CLT, in the mint hill area. i don't think that i will be going to sams or wally world any time soon. really aren't any close by, plus i don't have a membership to the big box places and i don't even trust a bagger at wally world to bag my stuff...

last time i had mine filled i went to flying J cheapest i have found yet

do prices vary that much that it matters where you buy 20 gallons of propane?

Like, people who drive out of their way to go get gas at the "cheap" station... to save 3 cents/per on 22 gallons.. I don't get it.

Back