Charlotte to Hickory/Boone?

GSW

**Got em. Thanks Braxton!**

Anybody heading north from Charlotte anytime soon that wouldn't mind picking up a set of axle shafts from Andy Zuber (CRS). I can meet up along I-40 or Hwy 321 near Hickory. Thanks in advance.

Depends on what you consider soon. I will be flying out probably in February - and will be doing considerable driving. I would have no problem delivering them to you if ithey fit in the rental car.

Depends on what you consider soon. I will be flying out probably in February - and will be doing considerable driving. I would have no problem delivering them to you if ithey fit in the rental car.
Appreciate the offer. Hopefully I can get them here before that though.

I might be able to help, we are planning a night ski run at app on thrusday, but you would have to get the shafts to me in statesville, or mooresville before then.

I'll do it. I'm going to be at the airport thursday afternoon. I haven't seen andy since vegas and wouldn't mind seeing him again anyway. Does it have to be hickory, or can you meet closer to morganton?

I might be able to help, we are planning a night ski run at app on thrusday, but you would have to get the shafts to me in statesville, or mooresville before then.

Might want to make sure they are open. None of the restorts have been open for night skiiing yet....

Thanks for the offer. They would have to be picked up from Andy at his new gig so that wouldn't work out. Have fun on the mtn.

Possibly, I got an exam on friday. I'd call and make sure they were gonna be open in the morning tho. I can see app from my house and its closed right now :confused:

Back