car transport in raleigh tomorrow: 4-5 miles

RufusTheRam

to make a long story short, i had a bad motorcycle wreck a couple months ago and am unable to drive right now. obviously that makes me unable to borrow or rent a trailer as i normally do.

i need to get a car from one house to another ITB raleigh. it's a 4-5 mile trip max. the car runs/drives, so no issues with loading it. just doesn't have any insurance/tags.

i'm willing to pay $40-50. otherwise i'll just get it towed for $60.

reply here or pm if interested.

sent a link of this to my friend. if he is available i'm sure he'll get in touch with you. if he's not at least i tried.

-Erik <---- would call AAA

thanks. wish i had AAA, but usually when i have the need to tow something it's not insured or tagged. iirc, they require that.

can it be moved with a wheel lift ? if so PM me and ill give ya a number to call.. if not i can barrow a transport tag...

oh ya i forgot ill be picking up my new trailer Sat and will be coming through raleigh. so worst case i can do it with that...

a dolly would be fine. it has to be tomorrow though unfortunately.

mike, a wheel lift would work. sending pm...

All AAA needs is a license plate on the vehicle... they don't need proof of insurance or anything.... just the plate on the vehicle when they arrive to tow it. looks like you have it taken care of though.

hey ivan, I can do it tommorow morning / early afternoon if you don't have anyone else lined up. $40 would be nice to cover the gas for getting the trailer to johnston county and back. I'll PM you my cell #.

If you didn't get it done today, then PM me tonight and I can help tomorrow morning. Early if necessary.

thanks guys, i really appreciate all the offers. that's what makes the 4 wheeling community great.

big thanks to ken (BRUISER). he gave my cripple ass a hand with it tonight, lol.:driver:

thanks.

lol, yeah it is quite a scar. it's the worst one. i didn't even show you the other ones. that one was all from the impact if you can believe it, not even a surgical incision.:lol:

i've got some crazy pics from the accident scene i'll post up after the insurance, etc. has been settled. i doubt it matters, but i figured it best to keep them out of public until the legal stuff is straight.

Back