Can not log out??

Hit the button that says "Log Out"?

Sounds like a cookie corruption problem. Delete your cookies.

If you delete your cookies, it logs you out no matter what.

Why would you ever want to log out of this awesome forum anyway?

When I go to utilities and delete browsing history and all that's on the list, cookies is included on that list as is pass words and so on, but it has never logged me out, only time it does is when I defrag, delete history and then run cleaner

If you use chrome, make sure your delete setting is set to "beginning of time" if you really want to clean everything out.

Just curious, why do you want to sign out?
What browser are you using on the PC?
What browser are you suing on the phone?

Hit F5, hard refresh the page maybe? Shouldn't be the issue, but I've seen weirder things.

OK, I ran cleaner, defraged and restarted again, took several hours, but it signed me out hadn't tried to sign out and back in yet, but gonna try it

ok tried it signing in both with the stay logged in button checked and without it being checked and it allowed me to. So guess the issue was on my side somehow.
issue fixed

Depending on the browser, you can also manually go through the list and delete specific cookies. Defrag doesn't have anything to do with it... And on modern operating systems is done automatically regardless.

Not sure about all that. I am not a computer guy. I know I have an icon and within it is all my utilities. So when I have issues, I run all of them which does include defrag. then I restart, so far it always speeds up my machine and takes care of the issue I was having.
Windows 7 on an older machine

Win 7 defrags automatically.

Back