CAMPERS AND MOTORHOMES

rubicon700

Hey guys,just wanted to introduce myself...My name is jerry and I work at Tom Johnsons Camping center in marion nc. We have some great deals on used c-class motorhomes right now sooo... If you are looking for something small or large ,give me a call at 828-712-7161,,thanks Jerry

Jerry, I know my way around TJ in Marion pretty good. What section are you in? My sweet heart is in the service writers office at the window, she just got a puppy this summer. I've bought, sold and traded a few Motorhomes lately.

I am in sales department....started here back in april...if you know anyone looking for a nice C-class..i have 1993 jayco 27 ft..with only 8,723 miles on it and 7.4 hrs on the gen...its been garaged all its life...they list it at 14,900...but i sell it for 12,500....awsome deal for someone...get in touch with me if i can do anything for ,...thanks

Not to go all Mr. Rules on ya, but your probably going to need a yellow diamond.

Welcome to the forum.

I'd bet you'd make a killing here selling used RV parts.

tell jody "woody said hi." he needs to call
and ask Todd, who is going to win the game?

I met w/ Jerry today and he is a super nice guy to deal with. He wasted about three hours of his day showing me, my wife and two kids campers. He was very informative, patient, and understanding. In the end we didn't really find anything that we thought would make us happy in our price range and he understood and didn't pressure us.
If your in the market for a camper give Jerry a call.

Back