Camel City Off-Road?

BigClay

Knower of useless ZJ things
IMG_1002.JPG
Took my girls to the park this evening and when we came back to the jeep, this was in my seat. Anyone know anything about this club?

Facespace pic has a back window with a chive logo

Instant no-go for me. I don't understand KCCO people

Someone will have to explain that to me. I've seen those stickers but have no idea what the chive thing is. I should probably look that up, but will likely have no more interest in it than Facebook or whatever other drivel that normal people like.

I do know thay KCCO is Keep Calm and Chive On... it is just a motto from chive.com to just relax and have fun. It is a milenial thing I believe

Maybe they're trying to be like another huge Facebook group that recruits "jeepers" by leaving cards on vehicles. No idea.

mall crawlers.

most of their "outtings" are at burger joints where some guy tries to sell you a bunch of bolt ons. I cant remember the name of the "store" the guy runs. but he runs a jeep accessory store outta his house in clemmons.

i had to leave the face-book group.

Never heard of them.

I thought the 'Chive' thing meant that the owner of the rig smoked the ganja.

How is that possible? You repost all their memes here.

Had no idea it was the sole source of all created meme's. Most of what I post here comes from other forums "funny meme" threads.

Its just a winston salem area group. Pretty small. Im in it but it seems pretty dead. We made a couple runs to URE but they mostly seem to just meed up and drink beer.

Its mostly younger guys and people from VERT formerly JERT or maybe I have that backwards. Either way like some have said, they meet a lot at a burger place called Dairi-O in Clemmons. I left not long after being invited to join. I have nothing against them, I am just more into wheeling off road rather than pavement trips.

Back