Callalente July 4th weekend...

How long you guys staying? Where I work is closed on Monday the 5th, a few of us talking about coming up late Saturday and staying until Monday afternoon. :driver:

I'm open as to coming back since I have the week off.I've also go plans on doing a little relic hunting while up there with a old friend that lives near Jefferson.

If im not in Florida then add me 1badrig and possibly some bristol wheelers to the list what time yall gonna be there? Fireworks are permitted correct???

CarolinaK-5.com will be there Fri-Sun

its only for Atv's right?

While it is a predominantly advertised as an ATV park, the trails are open to full size rigs also. There are actually a few trails geared mainly just to the full size rigs (Pull Cable, Little Tellico, Armorall).

Well, looks like we're out. The Doc has scheduled my wife for her next surgery during that time. We hate to miss this trip but this is a really good thing for her/us.

naw girl.Rather you get straightened out so things go better for you.We will shoot again for thanksgiving as usual.You wouldn't have had fun anyhow.Your fire chariot has a cracked block so ole Nellie Belle wouldn't be there.

hmm, maybe....

They claim 130 miles worth of trails, about everything from rocks and creek beds, to trails and mud and everything in between.

naw girl.Rather you get straightened out so things go better for you.We will shoot again for thanksgiving as usual.You wouldn't have had fun anyhow.Your fire chariot has a cracked block so ole Nellie Belle wouldn't be there.

So you are taking the yellow jeep??
By the way we always have fun!!

We need to plan something for Labor Day weekend, I hopefully will be passed it all and ready to go.
Hopefully you can make it here to visit soon.

Is it worth it? Driving from Benson to TN. Is there enough ohv trails to make a good weekend out of it?
Yep, I drive from Raleigh, some other folks I know drive up from Goldsboro and Greenville. There is plenty to do. Several high difficulty trails tons of mountainous, sometimes tricky, trail riding, Some huge long hill climbs, everything from stock to unlimited has something to do. It's also pretty big so you don't get jammed up too much in trail traffic.

Would that make me cool?
If you come on up and wheel with us then yes you could be on the "cool" list with the rest of us.

I wheel stock rigs on nothing taller than 31 inch tires and I go.
My Willys is down with a bad engine so Nellie Belle won't be ready by that weekend with a new engine being built. I will be on my 2001 wrangler and it has a little lift on 31 mt's.You will have fun I can assure you.

Back