1.jpg

2.jpg

Tire_Pick.jpg

My Friend Ryan:
Ryan.jpg

Ryan_2.jpg

Ryan_Over.jpg

TheZenTree said:
I saw those on Jeepin, didn't realize that was you. Looks good man, where is that?

I guess your on jeepin, whats your screen name? Its on some private land of a friends.... He dug most of the ruts and stuff with his excavating equipment then nature tooks its course to make it a little more fun.

is that last pic Matt's rubi? I remember him talking about it going under the knife back in october. what are the specs on that thing nowadays?

Puma297 said:
is that last pic Matt's rubi? I remember him talking about it going under the knife back in october. what are the specs on that thing nowadays?

Yea, thats Matt gettin his pretty rubicon dirty ;) I put a 6" Full Traction Long arm kit under it, the pic has his 37" mtrs on, but hes got some 36" iroks on beadlocks....dont know why he dont wheel with those but...

yager said:
see ya got it moving, thought you wanted iroks?

yea its rolling. I wanted the iroks due to people on PBB boasting them, but i talked to a few guys around here that have them and they all said thay hated them. I dont know, I just went with 42" TSLs to be safe...

duude that buggy is soo nice, i bet you can have alotta fun with that thing, excellent build up on it

buggy looks good man. also nice land to wheel it looks like.
good choices on the tires also

tyler

Back