Blank Blank COONS

i shoot those little bastards all the time and kill them around my house with a regular pellet gun i just pump it up like 15 to 20 times and boom. haven't missed one yet they get in my trash and everything else

ive been waitin up for em at my dads house lol...we've also got a rat the size of a small cat.....cant wait to get my laser bead on that one lol

i shoot those little bastards all the time and kill them around my house with a regular pellet gun i just pump it up like 15 to 20 times and boom. haven't missed one yet they get in my trash and everything else

Your probably one of the ones that causes wheeling places to get closed or are a power line wheeler too..............

Jon,
What kind of camera did you use to get the pics?
Eric

Trap them and take'em some where else........ Some people like to train dogs with them..... I guess I see Raccoons as fun (I like to work dogs with them) and they are getting scarce............. (Just like trails are getting scarce) I am an avid wheeler too, and I see trails as fun. I don't want to loose both. If they are getting into your trash intown...... call the animal cops. They will trap them, and turn them loose in the country. If they are getting into your chit in the country...... Go buy some hunting license (to support conservation) and shoot them. Just make good with what you kill.........

But to answer your question, Brandon...... I guess people making things disappear slowly and doing things that are for a convience to them (wheeling illegal, and shooting things that could be disposed of properly) It's fun and all, but there is a right way to do things.

It's really not that big a deal..... I have pleaded my case. People do what they want to do anyways........

Trap them and take'em some where else........ Some people like to train dogs with them..... I guess I see Raccoons as fun (I like to work dogs with them) and they are getting scarce............. (Just like trails are getting scarce) I am an avid wheeler too, and I see trails as fun. I don't want to loose both. If they are getting into your trash intown...... call the animal cops. They will trap them, and turn them loose in the country. If they are getting into your chit in the country...... Go buy some hunting license (to support conservation) and shoot them. Just make good with what you kill.........
But to answer your question, Brandon...... I guess people making things disappear slowly and doing things that are for a convience to them (wheeling illegal, and shooting things that could be disposed of properly) It's fun and all, but there is a right way to do things.
It's really not that big a deal..... I have pleaded my case. People do what they want to do anyways........

No problem I see your point on both subjects but like you said make good with what you kill or its just a waste

Your probably one of the ones that causes wheeling places to get closed or are a power line wheeler too..............
Today 12:10 AM

coondogger....not to be an ass or anything but why would you bust on dware173 when i was basically talking about the same thing.....i understand your views...but at the same time, when animal control is called here in salisbury at least as far as i know, they laugh at you when you mention raccoons, or any of the "nuisance" animals.....i also have no idea where you connect the shooting of raccoons with wheeling.......im also sure most of us have at one point or another wheeled a power line trail....in fact i know many of my friends trails that START on a power line so as to get to the trails on THEIR land.......not really tryin to flame or anything, but just tryin to sort this out..........if i wanted to play devils advocate i would say, hey why trap them, they are already in the woods so why not just let them be......the woods are theirs, same as the deer, so why arent they entitled to the corn also? if it was switched up and he was tryin to hunt coons and the deer were eatin all the corn.....would we be having this discussion about trapping and moving the deer to another forest?

coondogger....not to be an ass or anything but why would you bust on dware173 when i was basically talking about the same thing.....i understand your views...but at the same time, when animal control is called here in salisbury at least as far as i know, they laugh at you when you mention raccoons, or any of the "nuisance" animals.....i also have no idea where you connect the shooting of raccoons with wheeling.......im also sure most of us have at one point or another wheeled a power line trail....in fact i know many of my friends trails that START on a power line so as to get to the trails on THEIR land.......not really tryin to flame or anything, but just tryin to sort this out..........if i wanted to play devils advocate i would say, hey why trap them, they are already in the woods so why not just let them be......the woods are theirs, same as the deer, so why arent they entitled to the corn also? if it was switched up and he was tryin to hunt coons and the deer were eatin all the corn.....would we be having this discussion about trapping and moving the deer to another forest?

You have spent to much time in your cold camper and it must be getting to you..........

why is that? does what i said not make sense tho? i was also defending home dude due to the fact i basically said the same thing he did......but this is off topic.........yay for a lil bit warmer weather tonight on that subject

If a bull frog had wings....... he wouldn't bump his ass when he jumped.

You flamming me? LOL............. What you said isn't flaming. Hell, I don't think anyone on here could offend me. LOL....... Just get a job, and get warm. Hope you make through another night.

Coons are a nuisance and carry rabies .I shoot every one I can find

I Found Something Today

More like something found the little trap I put in the corn pile I put out for my deer......He was not to happy to see me at 6 am today. He went left I went right I went right he went left and then my bat found his head in the middle. Never thought
that thing could move so fast on a 6" chain with a trap on his foot. You don't want to shoot them it will waste the meat and fur if ( meat if someone wants it) Hit to the head, they go fast. Good color and nice size about 15-18 lbs or more.. Going to make a nice hat. Had someone ask about the meat to...

picts added...

per Mr. Gadget's request...

Attachments

• coon3.JPG
    coon3.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 199
  • coon4.JPG
    coon4.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 186
Back