Biggest douche-mobile

I don’t know what in the hell was going on at the Rockingham Dragway over the weekend, but there was so much douche that it would have blown this thread apart. I had the privilege of getting stuck behind about 10 trucks and suv’s, everyone of them squatted, obnoxious exhaust, and wheels 2 feet outside the fenders. They decided to drive staggered down the four lane like a motorcycle gang and not do the speed limit. I had to weave my way through them while giving them all the disappointment stank eye with a head shake. Almost forgot, they all had their gay ass Instagram name in their back window just in case you wanted to observe the douche even more. The best one was a white crew cab Chevy, squatted, with purple rims. No pictures because It took everything to not lose my shit and end up on the news.

I'm not up to speed on any of the instapot facespace stuff. Is there a way to troll these goof offs on said social media? Just a thought.

Based on the contents, I'd venture a guess at zero. Looks like a shop truck for a small garage. I mean, it's some hard-up brothers to steal radiators, hoods, and clutches! :flipoff2: Besides, thieves don't strap their load.
Stole some from my shop out of the metal bin.

9396BA68-7AFB-46F6-B3A4-61674F6713E5.jpeg

Does this belong here?

I'd sell buttplug/toothbrush if I could make enough money on them.

Back