Biggest douche-mobile

and this one?

32707951234_d65a6c02db_z.jpg

This asshat, crowded baseball complex where people were parking up and down the road because the main lot was full. Then there is this guy taking up 4 spots. Not pictured are the two other F250s taking up two spots.
2017-03-23 17.47.47.jpg

This asshat, crowded baseball complex where people were parking up and down the road because the main lot was full. Then there is this guy taking up 4 spots. Not pictured are the two other F250s taking up two spots.
View attachment 244384
That deserves a WD40 windshield.

I'm going to put myself in here voluntarily cause I'm about to buy 50 light bars and drive around Charlotte with them on cause I'm sick of being blinded by fawkin idiots driving with their high beams on.

alot of newer cars appear to have brights on...

if im being honest... i love getting flashed and people think i got my brights on... and then i show them the true power of illumination muahahaha

if im being honest... i love getting flashed and people think i got my brights on... and then i show them the true power of illumination muahahaha

Yea I know what you mean but these aren't like that. They clearly have their brights on cause as they get closer you can see it. And they're oblivious to it. I spent all this money to have proper HIDs in projectors on my truck so I didn't blind people and yet these ass hats drive around.

Every evening driving my truck. When Chevy fixed the complaints of shitty headlights in 2016, they nailed it. My low beams without the fogs on are brighter than a 14/15 truck with highbeams lit.

Yea I know what you mean but these aren't like that. They clearly have their brights on cause as they get closer you can see it. And they're oblivious to it. I spent all this money to have proper HIDs in projectors on my truck so I didn't blind people and yet these ass hats drive around.

I feel your migraine too man

My reg state doesn't have light limitations so I plan to do the same thing you want to do. I literally designed my dash for 16 switches because I honestly intend to use them! Lol

To be honest I'm more looking forward to the rear lights to send out the back off signal. Or to flash them when someone behind has their brights on.

I

To be honest I'm more looking forward to the rear lights to send out the back off signal. Or to flash them when someone behind has their brights on.

Cut in a strobe button for max effect. But make it a continual push-on so it doesn't do that by accident (you know...safety first)

Cut in a strobe button for max effect. But make it a continual push-on so it doesn't do that by accident (you know...safety first)

yeah gunna have amber/white strobes. for safety when pulling off the highway or interstate for a trail, or helping to pull out stuck vehicles during the winter. etc.

yeah gunna have amber/white strobes. for safety when pulling off the highway or interstate for a trail, or helping to pull out stuck vehicles during the winter. etc.

We have amber/white strobes on our company work vehicles. I've actually been pulled over by police(while I was working) and they were complaining they were too bright. NC law states I have to have them on when working...

Nightwork, the white strobes can be seen about 1/2 mile away

I feel your migraine too man

My reg state doesn't have light limitations so I plan to do the same thing you want to do. I literally designed my dash for 16 switches because I honestly intend to use them! Lol

I have to admit I've used my rear bar to make a tailgating bastard back up or a licktard with highbeams on go Stevie Wonder. But it's not only good for that, helps loading the trailers and the camper up at night. Also provides a really cool glow around the camper at campsites.

50b5f4a15733a6a400409af6459efeea.jpg

I have a front bar inside the grill as well, but it's only really used in the woods or when loading/unloading at campsites. Or to burn the inside of an oncoming highbeaming bastards skull.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Back