Bigfoot at Uwharrie?

Does this mean the trails a re open Saturday iff we're "looking for bigfoot"? Do I need a trail pass? :lol:

You have to remember the badin lake rec area (where the OHV trails are) is only 20% of the national forest land located under the Uwharrie district. There are 4O,000 more acres of USFS property in the area.
Animal planet will not be looking for Bigfoot in the badin lake rec area. The reported sighting last year was in a tract of land near W Morris hunt camp, miles from the OHV trails.
This isnt to say Bigfoot can't cross a few roads and make his way to the badin area, but that's not where the expedition will be.
There is meeting tonight at the Troy fire dept for locals to share their Bigfoot experiences with the animal planet producers. I will be there with my camera. I can't wait to hear these stories...
I'll post back tomorrow.

Schwartz saw a grizzly bear at Pulaski’s grocery store

Attachments

• a_christmas_story.jpg
    a_christmas_story.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 726
the soup bowl doesnt count.............:beer:

You have to remember the badin lake rec area (where the OHV trails are) is only 20% of the national forest land located under the Uwharrie district. There are 4O,000 more acres of USFS property in the area.
Animal planet will not be looking for Bigfoot in the badin lake rec area. The reported sighting last year was in a tract of land near W Morris hunt camp, miles from the OHV trails.
This isnt to say Bigfoot can't cross a few roads and make his way to the badin area, but that's not where the expedition will be.
There is meeting tonight at the Troy fire dept for locals to share their Bigfoot experiences with the animal planet producers. I will be there with my camera. I can't wait to hear these stories...
I'll post back tomorrow.

how did it go?

That's just funny, and for the jeep vs. yota pulls, I have had one of each and had to pull them both out at one time or another. Both are great, its those fords i hate to see. lol.

how did it go?

I wasnt able to attend but my buddies went. They said there were two guys who swore that Bigfoot has been drinking out of their horse's water hole for two years. They said he leaves tracks and described him as 8 ft tall and a silver/gray color. They were the only two locals to share encounters. There were over 100 ppl there.

Alright so Did anyone go down tonight dressed in Fur head to toe??I would have but I am so far away,but seriously if it was less of a drive for me.I would have been there,with fur glued to my body screaming like I was Ivan Moody....

They say it communicates by knocking on trees. Tonight they are doing the hunt behind the outpost. 3 or 4 guys knocking on trees could make things interesting.

Yeah assuming No One get Tranq'd

man theres no way you could pay me enough to run out through those woods covered in fur!!lol! You must have not met some of the back holler boys that live out there lol!

Once I sent an Electrical Helper on a "Wire Stretcher Hunt"on his first day.He went to the first supply house,who sent him to another supply house in Durham,who then sent him to a supply house in Raleigh.While I appreciate them "playing along" with the gag,I was pretty unhappy to have my helper and my Van tied up for the first 6 hours of a Monday.Sometimes a "Snipe Hunt" can come back and bite you in the ass.

ai861.photobucket.com_albums_ab174_rubicon07_CFSJC_20Workday_203_12_11_IMG00029_20110312_1756.jpg

alright I do not like some of the smart a** answer on here but I can say I do know he is there some guy in this thread quote from the bfro well I am going to do the same since it my sighting and post from the bfro.Also I do not like how they made this a whole new game for everyone we were like the second one to see him and I know my spelling was bad then I was little but anyways since then we make a trip back there just for it this last time me my bro and my dad and my friend was camping near the river in a camp site right next to atvs but it was winter so I do not expect some one doing they started slow one of two rock throw at us then a load of rocks form behind front and side way's then the next night my dad left and it was just me my friend and my bro we went to go get wood we came back at night we pulled inn and heard screaming and something sound like it was tearing up the tents so we left and did not come in to morning. also class A is like a good thing saying it something and bigfoot is high on that list

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=8983

Back