Beach chairs?

GONOVRIT

blue collar brotherhood
Need one that’s worth its cost(doesn’t break & works as should). My last 2 Tommy Bahamas have broken in less than a season. A chair I bought last yr at a beach shop had me wanting to put it in the garbage after a day. Anyone happy with what they’re using?

Well, I was gonna suggest these Tommy Bahama's:
But maybe that's what you've already tornt up...
We've had ours for 3-4 years now, and they are still like new. My only complaint is the backpack straps are way too hard to get on for us barrel chested types. But they carry 3 Axial SCX24's with remotes and a half days worth of drinks and snacks without issue.

Not sure how well they'll do in the sand, but I really like the CGI Rocker. when you sit back, it rests on the two bars running front to back, so I'd think it would do fine in the sand. I just haven't tried it. The rocking feature and the sun shade are nice too. Definitely a great camp chair though.

Not sure how well they'll do in the sand, but I really like the CGI Rocker. when you sit back, it rests on the two bars running front to back, so I'd think it would do fine in the sand. I just haven't tried it. The rocking feature and the sun shade are nice too. Definitely a great camp chair though.
They make a beach version which ironically doesn't have a sun shade :rolleyes:

Well, I was gonna suggest these Tommy Bahama's:
But maybe that's what you've already tornt up...
We've had ours for 3-4 years now, and they are still like new. My only complaint is the backpack straps are way too hard to get on for us barrel chested types. But they carry 3 Axial SCX24's with remotes and a half days worth of drinks and snacks without issue.
We have those at the condo, that we bought a few years ago. They've held up reasonably well. I wish the backpack straps were on the back instead of the bottom. It sucks getting sand on your back when you aren't sandy.

Looks like ace might have some good options
Screenshot_20240430_175653_Google.jpg

I am gonna turn all of yall onto the best beach chair ever. I am a big guy (hence my screen name) and i have had one of these chairs for 5 years and counting, had the same one last 8 years before that and it only broke because I tripped and "plopped" down in it. Google: Copa Big Papa Beach Chair. Buy once, cry once.

I was going to say Tommy bahama as well. But I also have a couple from Sam’s club that have held up well? Think they are Nautica? The only thing is they have an over the shoulder not dual (backpack style) straps.
I always make sure to spray our chairs off when talking off the beach. That will usually get you an extra year or 2?

I have these chairs: Amazon.com. Had a different brand of the same chair that survived for 10 years without mush washing or care. Only had these new ones for 2 years, but still like how they fold up smaller than a traditional chair.

I have these chairs: Amazon.com. Had a different brand of the same chair that survived for 10 years without mush washing or care. Only had these new ones for 2 years, but still like how they fold up smaller than a traditional chair.
We have a set like that but keep them for concerts and such. I want to be able to recline on the beach.

Back