Barnes 4WD JK Crossmembers

Barnes 4wd

Barnes 4WD JK Crossmembers

Upgrade your flimsy, fatigued, and possibly bent JK crossmember with our new heavy duty JK crossmember. The factory crossmember on the JK is thinly made and prone to bending, the factory top is made from 1/8” steel while the factory bottom is made from even thinner 14 Gauge steel. The factory piece has no place off road and drivetrain damage can result from crossmember failure.

This is where our crossmember comes into play. It is built from extremely durable 3/16” steel, that is overlapped on the sides, which adds up to 3/8” worth of material on the sides, other aftermarket crossmembers do not incorporate this into their design.

All of the factory holes and thread inserts are located in their proper factory position, and all of your factory hardware can be reused so you can expect installation to be a breeze. So the next time you hit the rocks or the trail you can have peace of mind that you have the best parts available. This product is proudly made in the U.S.A.

JK Crossmember 2012-Present

ai.imgur.com_pu5Nvbul.jpg

ai.imgur.com_Ljm1al5l.jpg

ai.imgur.com_fFT9hwKl.jpg

JK Crossmember 2007-2011

ai.imgur.com_iKbmYjKl.jpg

ai.imgur.com_W9Oyj02l.jpg

ai.imgur.com_fFT9hwKl.jpg

Last edited:
I love that you are hitting the JK market with new cost effective parts. Might I suggest a crossmember with lower control arm mounts on it for the guys that want to build a long arm setup. I used your 10* lower mounts on my crossmember and it works out great but it would be cool to have them pocketed into the crossmember.

We updated the pictures to show some more detail of the crossmembers, if you have any questions let us know!

Back