Bad Luck

add the Z71 Jeep's motor to that list, and the 400 in my brothers F100 as well

I MEAN SERIOUSLY THATS 5 MOTORS NOW AAAHHHHHH :kaioken:

the z71 jeep either has a blown head gasket or cracked head, hopefully its the former will find out next week when I pull it apart

and the 400 thats in my bro's F100 has a bad timing chain, cracked harmonic balancer pulley thing, and water (and gas was as well but I think I fixed that) is getting into the oil so it either has a blown gasket or cracked head too

Seriously, wtf is going on :handed::handed::handed:

Wow man, maybe you should (not joking) buy a cheap honda, drive it like a grandma, and take a break with the trucks/offroading for a little while. If it were me in that situation, I'd have to step back and "evaluate" everything before I started just throwing tools and flipping out.

Also, seems you're having better luck with the fords than chevys... :flipoff2:

Ricky,

I have a 351M/400 you can have for the heads or whole motor (running when pulled).....

or just stop buying shitty old beat up junk motors and swapping them in your rigs..... ;)

Only one that was swapped in was the cad motor, all the others were stock, and the cad motor wouldn't have blew if I wasn't runnin it hot, thats the only one that blew cause I was actually abusing it, the others just decided to die on me, lol.

Ricky,

I have a 351M/400 you can have for the heads or whole motor (running when pulled).....

Thanks, Probably will have to hit you up on that, both heads had cylinders with trashed exhaust valves, the bottom end looks good thou, I got it torn down today, I still can't figure out how water was getting into the oil, the head gaskets look perfect and I can't find any cracks in the heads . . . granted it was kinda dark, I'll take another look at it tomorrow in the daylight.

yeah and if you have a distributer we need one too bc the gear on ours is chipped

You can buy dizzy drive gears new for <$10...

Don't learn from your big brother ;)

I think the dizzy was pulled already....

Just PM me if you want to swing by & snag the motor....

yeah, on a college budget, you really need some more $$ to have all the toys you do... Sell all that junk you got, get a decent DD, Graduate College, do something productive with yourself, then build a new toy...

but he wouldnt be big rick any more... he does what he does and will always do it this way... hopefully one day something will actually go his way and not have everything go against him... he has been more unlucky when it comes to trucks/rigs than anyone... big rick will always be the hardest workin nc4x4er i wish him better luck in the new year!

but he wouldnt be big rick any more... he does what he does and will always do it this way... hopefully one day something will actually go his way and not have everything go against him... he has been more unlucky when it comes to trucks/rigs than anyone... big rick will always be the hardest workin nc4x4er i wish him better luck in the new year!

Wow, didnt realize you were still capable of typing as of 2am last night, :lol::beer: but I appreciate the comments non the less :driver:

I'm trying to sell the 81 but I'm gonna keep the Z71 jeep and One Ton Z71 regardless cause otherwise I just feel like I'll be takin a huge step backward, plus the fact that I don't think I'll ever be able to sell the One Ton Z71, and now that I have so much blood/sweat/tears in the Z71 Jeep I probably won't ever be able to sell it either . . . . I have attachment issues :shaking:

Now, off to LKQ to pull some parts In a vain attempt to fix and upgrade one of my masses of broken parts that I call a rig :lol:

Well i got the Z71 running again finnaly, it still needs and alignment and front brake pads, but at least its running good :driver:

Also snagged some 76cc early cad 500 heads today at half price from LKQ, can someone say 13:1 compression :burnout:

(yes I realize I will have to run racing fuel, 110 octane for like 7 bucks a pop, but thats how I roll :huggy: )

Back