Back to 4x4

fordwheelinman

After years without a functioning 4x4, the need to clean up some of the junk around my parents place, the want of something to drive through the woods, and the need of a backup 4-seater, I hatched a plan to turn 3 vehicles into one.

Started with this
20220624_094133.jpg

What we have here is a 1990 Ford Bronco II, that was purchased some 18 years ago as a transplant for one my brother had, that got totaled. Was bought with a bad engine, as a 4x2 vehicle. The transmission got robbed for a manual swap on another Bronco II that my brother had, and this sat. Some time later, my dad gets the idea to 4x4 swap this. We ride to Atlanta, he buys a set of mid 80's BII axles with 4.10 gears and a limited slip. I ground and drilled the rivets for the pivot bracket, bolted the 4x4 bracket in, and we installed the axles. Back in the woods it went. We pondered doing a 4.0 conversion, but that never took much traction as my dad was concerned with the wiring differences. So this sat hidden in the woods for over a decade.

That takes us to about 10 months ago, when I decided to buy this from dad, strip my old green explorer for the transmission and t-case, strip his former daily driver BII for the motor, and get rid of 2 carcasses, and have a running 4x4 again. So I promptly worked out time with my dad to commandeer their garage, since I don't have one of my own, to start making things happen. I stripped what I wanted from the explorer, and promptly junked it. Pulled the engine and a few pieces from his old daily, and promptly sold it (what a dumbest move) along with another long abandoned project.
20220604_084147.jpg
20220605_130755.jpg

The gentleman drove from Canada, somewhere above Minnesota, and back in one day for these. Pulling this load with an 06 ish F150 šŸ˜³.

I had some tires mounted up (as seen in the first pic already installed), put them on it, and we drug it from its hiding spot, to a temporary home.
20220905_130251.jpg

And that's where it sat for a few months until this past Sunday, when I managed to get myself some more garage time, and set to work.
20221006_033428.jpg

Around 3 am Thursday morning, I'm a day behind from parts not showing up on time (thanks DHL) and just normal life with two homeschooled sub 10yr old boys, I pull the junk engine that's been sitting on the mounts for the last God only knows how long.

I mounted up my turned 4.0 flywheel and new 4.0 clutch.
20221006_043002.jpg

And swung that thing into place...
20221006_042951.jpg

If you know anything about these, you know that isn't a 4.0 I'm putting in, but I have said "4.0 flywheel". That's because I have to use the 4.0 flywheel, clutch, and starter to be able to use the Explorer M5OD manual 5 speed in this thing. Which also means chaging out the starter wiring/battery cables to the 4.0 wiring.

After daylight hit, I cranked the tractor up, and headed to the shed for the transmission and transfer case. Set them off in the floor, and pondered my life's choices.
20221006_102046.jpg

I got the transmission in, got the clutch hydraulics hooked up (damn new parts that don't fit they way they should), and that was it for now. I left semi defeated, and half ready to sell it due to finding out that my previous belief of all 4x2 Bronco II's using 4x4 transmissions and dummy transfer cases (its a real thing), some had true 4x2 transmissions (we thought the transmission in this one had been swapped in from a Ranger when we pulled it out) and therfore the speedo cable was about 12 inches too short.

Friday rolled around, I woke up 3 hrs late, and set about trying to make fuel lines (another model year change, no parts available snafu), found out I needed and hadn't ordered a clutch interlock switch, went to the junkyard for a replacement clutch fluid reservoir (original one stolen with the master and clutch switch to do the aforementioned manual swap) and generally spent the day defeated. I did manage to get the front brake lines loose, mount a new drivers caliper and line, and then have to leave having accomplished almost nothing, because it was a work night for me.

I'm at work currently doing this on my phone, pondering if I can get the other caliper/line on, brakes bled, clutch bled, starter, driveshafts, steering linkages, and y pipe in, all in about 5 hrs, to be able to push it outside so my mother can park her car back inside while she's home the next few weeks before returning to NJ to finalize her mothers estate.

Good workā€¦and what a relief to know I have about 11 more years before a burst of motivation makes me finish a project.
I was fired up for the 4.0 swap all those years ago. Had borrowed wiring diagrams from work, and I was ready to make shit happen. But my pops wasn't that into it. He's a wiz with home wiring, but something about bundles of 20 wires in a car trips him up.

No pictures today, but I do have an update.

Found out the brake master cylinder was bad, broke the parking brake release handle trying to unstuck the parking brake, broke the welded nut off the body while removing the parking brake assembly, removed the fender to access the broken nut, the clutch pedal which is attached to a long bar that holds the brake pedal in, was sticking in the brake pedal, so bleeding the clutch was interesting at first.

Liberal application of lubricant and the clutch pedal finally started rebounding, got the clutch bled, go the parking brake assembly out and freed up, now I just need to get the release handle welded back together so I can put that back in. Then it's a waiting game for parking brake cable coming from Boston. Then hopefully šŸ¤žI'll be ready to start making vroom vroom noises.

Got in from work Monday, and slept the whole day, planned to be at the house by 2 on Tuesday, got there at like 6, so I'm right on track with my schedule here.

Got the new brake master bench bled and installed, no one was home so bleeding on the vehicle had to wait, plus I haven't put the rear together yet.
20221011_201936.jpg

Then anxiety got the better of me and I started doing piddly things that honestly could have waiting until off the jack stands, but my mind needed to know some kind of progress was made, so I made my fuel lines, and bolted on the accessories.
20221011_201945.jpg

20221011_214149.jpg

It used to have air conditioning, but that was removed, and a non a/c heater box installed when we planned to 4.0 swap it, to give us more room to figure out the swap. I say that to say this, I'm thinking about adding on board air to this, but I've never had it before, so is the belt driven on board air worth it? I've got the pulleys on the motor, and a big gapping hole with brackets used for mounting a compressor, so why not?

Yesterday started off good. Then I feel asleep in the truck for an hour, lost time. Couldn't find the brake cable connector, had to search the interwebz, and finally post on a vehicle specific forum for pictures, lost time. Did one side of the rear brakes, in about 45 mins, while checking for pictures, lost time. Road around to find parts, lost time, paid $25 for pristine brake cable connectors, small win, went to two places to get the drums turned, no dice, lost time. šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Got back to the garage, got to work, got the brakes finished up, until I buy new rotors and drums once it's running, and have all but one bolt in the park brake ratchet. While waiting on my pops to get done with supper to help me bleed the brakes, I put the starter in, got the rear driveshaft in, was putting the front driveshaft in, and completely screwed myself with a handful of rock salt for good measure... I broke a bolt off in the front yoke, with not enough left to grab, and no room to drill, I got pissed, threw some stuff, and left. I realize I could pull the yoke, but I have nothing to hold it with to remove the nut, don't have a new nut, and not sure I trust myself putting it back on without putting it on too tight and screwing the bearings the first time I run down the road with the hubs locked in

I'm currently pondering on wtf I thought I was doing with this whole project, and why didn't I take the time to tap the wholes out.

Just realized I hadn't up dated in a while, and I've dealt with a few things, sorry no pictures...

So I did the only thing I could, dug up my beam torque wrench, measured the turning torque, and found some channel locks that were big enough to hold the yoke. Drilled the bolt out in the vise, ugga dugga'd it back on till my turning torque was right, or at least made me feel good, and put in my driveshaft.

Then I went to the brakes, found out I had a bad brand new master cylinder, ordered a replacement, couldn't get to the store for 3 days, got there, they returned it šŸ¤¬. Used to be they'd hold it for 6 days (was company policy) but I guess with supply shortages they don't want stores holding parts. So I reordered, went back the next day, picked it up, and went to put it on. Bench bled it, bolted it on, tried bleeding, had nothing at the wheel cylinder šŸ˜¤. Ok, there's no way this happened twice, but before I did have fluid, which became nothing, this time just nothing. SOOOO, I started from my ABS bypass and bled each fitting going back, finally got fluid back there, bled the brakes out, and I FINALLY have brakes šŸ„³. Also hooked a battery up, plugged in all my plugs, and no one will believe this, but the fuel pump that has been in the tank since roughly 2004, ACTUALLY WORKS! No idea if it pumps anything cause the tank is dry, but it buzzed, so I'm taking that as a good sign.

Now I need to adjust the rear brakes, have my oldest help me put the tires on, and I can roll this thing out. But of I can get by with it, I'm gonna drill out the seat bolts first since the height it's at currently means I don't have to lean over at all. Also need to get some new ubolts and top plates. Also need to figure out a clutch switch. Part of me wants to "roadkill" it with a momentary contact switch screwed to the floorboard that the clutch pedal hits when I push it. I deleted the cruise control, so don't need cruise cancel, only need it as a safety for starting (my kids like sitting in driver's seats and playing with keys, gearhead kids, who knew), parts store factory switches are $50+, I can buy multiple momentary switches for that, so cheaper to buy, cheaper spares, spares everywheres, so why not do it.....what say you nc4x4?

More updates to come hopefully next weekend since I'm off work for three days. Goals are seats, figure out/install clutch switch, fuel filter, and see if the fuel pump does real fuel pumpy stuff. It's time for me to get some sleep, stupid night shift

Progress has finally been made and my list has gotten smallerish
20221111_172503.jpg

Mounted a bypass switch for the clutch switch. Funds are a little short at the moment, so the factory switch has to wait.
20221111_165156.jpg

20221111_165203.jpg

Half bolted the new drivers seat in. Ditching the buckets for split bench.
20221111_165128.jpg

It's gonna have to come back out so I can drill/burn the broken/rusted seat bolts out. I'm also gonna wire wheel the rust as best I can, clean it up, prime it, and either undercoat or bedline it. The raptor stuff looks pretty good and it comes in colors.

I put the tires on it then set it on the ground.
20221111_165120.jpg

Put the hood on it, which was a PITA by myself. Got it and the fenders lined up best I could, but I'm no body man.
20221111_180951.jpg

20221111_180447.jpg

20221111_180455.jpg

Yes I know the fender gap to the core support is off, but the core support is pushed towards the driver's side, as can be seen by the gaps at the frame. The passenger side fender is a little twisted at the top from a deer hit before Dad bought it. Fender was mangled, dad was gonna trash it, but as a headstrong youth/teen thought I was an aspiring body man, and banged it out with a ball peen and a block of 2x4. Got it good enough dad decided to keep it.
20221111_180508.jpg

The filler panel was not salvageable, so I mounted the one from the same Bronco the hood came from, which actually donated its engine and transmission to the Bronco that I pulled it from for this is. I was also the one that pulled those parts after my brother got hit, and then swapped them into dad's Bronco. So this makes the 3rd Bronco for this engine, and the 2nd time I've put it in a new home. But I digress.

With the hood and filler panel, this actually makes a 4 vehicle combination, well 5 if you consider the axles are from one we never had, but 4 of ours anyway. I've spent the last 25 years working on Rangers, broncos, and explorers. This is the last of the litter, and the last of the vehicles my dad taught me to work on.

Before I shoved it out of the garage, I tried to start it. The fuel pump actually came on and buzzed, so I put 2 gallons in the tank just to see. Either the vanes in the pump or the rubber hose in the tank are shot, cause it built no pressure. I verified the bypass switch worked, and I may end up permanently wiring it in just in case I ever need to drive the thing with the starter a few feet. The engine turned over real slow, which was not what I wanted to have happen. I thought I had a good battery, but considering I had the charger in boost mode, and it still didn't spin quickly, I believe it's shot. Life is about to get crazy with the holidays, so who knows when I'll get back to it, but the more I drive my dakota, the more I feel like it's trying to tell me it wants to retire. Two new things have started this last week, so I hope to have this done before I end up in a ditch. I need to figure out the fuel pump, a battery, and hoses first so I can get it running, otherwise none of the rest of it matters. I'm thinking about just using the cheap flex hoses to start with. I've never used them myself, but seen them used on some if the car shows I watch. Not a monetarily wealthy man, and part of the theme of this project has been as cheap as possible. I've spent money where I needed to, and saved it in places I could. I don't intend on it being really good to begin with, but good enough that it's safe. The rest me and the boys will figure out so they can learn some if they want. I know it's still early. But happy Thanksgiving and merry Christmas to yall here on nc4x4, I hope to have at least one more update before 2023.

YYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!
Well boys and girls, the ole grey mare has finally come to life. Charged up my battery, connected the ground strap on the passenger head (thanks pop) and it spun over beautifully. Score 1! Cut a hole in the cargo area to access the fuel pump, disconnected the return line, cycled the key, and fuel sputtered out of the line. So I reconnected the line, and put my fuel pressure guage on, and it was building fuel pressure. Score 2! Tried to start it, nuthin. Ran some fuel out in a container, it looked terrible. Guess my two gallons had dissolved all the turpentine in the tank. Went and got 4 more gallons and some octane boosters. Dumped what I could of that in, and ran some fuel out until it looked less terrible. Spun it, nuttin. Dang it..... Tested for spark at the coil, good; at the plug, good. Still had fuel pressures. Not a blame spit or sputter. So I did the wrong thing and ran it on some brake clean hoping it would let the injectors shoot the bad gas through and come around...nope. Then it dawned on me. I dug back in my speed density ford mind and thought about unplugging the map sensor. Spun it, cough, cough, spit, sputter, BUUUDEN. Sweet! Remembered there was an extra in my dad's ranger (thanks pop) and connected it, spun the key and she fired up. Don't have any coolant in it yet cause I'm waiting on hoses at the O O O O'Reilly store, had to do that for my kids, but I ran it long enough to check out the clutch and all. Clutch needs more bleeding, brakes need adjusting and fronts replaced, exhaust pipes need connected, but by golly she runs and drives. Got up through 3rd gear in the driveway. Power steering needs some juice I believe, but that's for another day. Right now, as Derrick from Vice Grip Garage puts it, it's time for a cold snack. I'll add pictures once I take some, and get the junk out of the way. I have a video of it starting and running, but have no idea how to post that.

YYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!
Well boys and girls, the ole grey mare has finally come to life. Charged up my battery, connected the ground strap on the passenger head (thanks pop) and it spun over beautifully. Score 1! Cut a hole in the cargo area to access the fuel pump, disconnected the return line, cycled the key, and fuel sputtered out of the line. So I reconnected the line, and put my fuel pressure guage on, and it was building fuel pressure. Score 2! Tried to start it, nuthin. Ran some fuel out in a container, it looked terrible. Guess my two gallons had dissolved all the turpentine in the tank. Went and got 4 more gallons and some octane boosters. Dumped what I could of that in, and ran some fuel out until it looked less terrible. Spun it, nuttin. Dang it..... Tested for spark at the coil, good; at the plug, good. Still had fuel pressures. Not a blame spit or sputter. So I did the wrong thing and ran it on some brake clean hoping it would let the injectors shoot the bad gas through and come around...nope. Then it dawned on me. I dug back in my speed density ford mind and thought about unplugging the map sensor. Spun it, cough, cough, spit, sputter, BUUUDEN. Sweet! Remembered there was an extra in my dad's ranger (thanks pop) and connected it, spun the key and she fired up. Don't have any coolant in it yet cause I'm waiting on hoses at the O O O O'Reilly store, had to do that for my kids, but I ran it long enough to check out the clutch and all. Clutch needs more bleeding, brakes need adjusting and fronts replaced, exhaust pipes need connected, but by golly she runs and drives. Got up through 3rd gear in the driveway. Power steering needs some juice I believe, but that's for another day. Right now, as Derrick from Vice Grip Garage puts it, it's time for a cold snack. I'll add pictures once I take some, and get the junk out of the way. I have a video of it starting and running, but have no idea how to post that.
Just hang it like a picture it will post videos.

Who needs a video with a write up like that? You should write childrenā€™s books in your spare time. Every man worth his salt would read that story, with sound effects, to their son.

Who needs a video with a write up like that? You should write childrenā€™s books in your spare time. Every man worth his salt would read that story, with sound effects, to their son.
I was told in tech school by one of my English teachers that I should consider being a technical writer. We had a project to explain step by step how to do something. I chose changing oil. Had an oil pan to show the drain plug, filter, tools, the whole 9. I couldn't describe in detail the full process for wiping your @$$, but car stuff is my niche.

I think I have finally come up with a name for it, let me know what you think.

Since I have pilfered multiple carcasses to build this project, I'm going to call it Frank, short for Frankenstein.

Now I know I'm passing off all you literary whizkidz because yes, technically the monster was "Frankensteins Monster", who had no actual name, and Frankenstein is the name of the individual who pieced him together, again NOT the name of the ACTUAL monster. But I'm not much for being PC or in this case LC (literarily correct).

Lets try this again...again.... UPDATE:

Last weekend and the first part of last week, I finally snaked in some time on the project. Got lucky and Rockauto sent my parts out days early, but the stiffed me on the magnet....but I digress. I fitted the upper rad hose, filled it, cranked it and pulled it inside, only to find out I had a leak, well multiple. The cap was bad and the cooling system seemed to be building pressure prematurely. Well I pressure tested it to find the radiator leaking, so I did the right thing, and crimped the leaking crimps tighter, which stopped that leak. If it works, is it really dumb?

As I said before, parts showed up days early, and I had a plan that was designed around those parts aroving on a certain day, right up until all my parts showed up in my hands. Wasn't sure where to start now, so I did the wrong thing, abandoned my plan and did things entirely at random. Went the easy route and put in the new heater core, installed the new heater hoses, and pressurized the cooling system, and I got leaks. Tightened the heater hose clamps, still got a leak, thermostat housing was seeping. Tried tightening the bolts, no go. Well I had to go get pipe for the exhaust anyway, so why not grab a new thermostat and seal. Drained it down, pulled the hose and housing, and found out the old thermostat was stuck, and so was the bleeder hole, so that explains the pressure thing. Cleaned it up, new t-stat and seal, a little bit of grey goo to help out, bolted it down, and went on to something else as a time killer.

20230107_153840.jpg

LMC had new mirrors for $10 each, got em both shipped for little more than one used, and given the flaccid nature of these mirrors, I definitely made the right choice.
20230107_153925.jpg

Learned my lesson from the front yoke fiasco, and cleaned the threads up BEFORE I broke something.
20230107_153923.jpg

New mirrors came with the new gaskets and new bolts, which thankfully weren't the itty-bitty torx that always strips out.
20230107_154328.jpg

Old vs New

Well after I got those on, back to the cooling system. Put the hose back on, and used my fancy funnel to fill it back up.
20230107_153916.jpg

Don't be jealous, I used to be a cool guy. I pressurized it again, had to tighten the bottom hose, and no more leaks. One thing down, 3,977,492,874 more to go.

As you can see, I still don't have everything back under the hood, haven't solid mounted the fender liners yet, and I still have some under the hood things to figure out, but I'm getting there.

On to other things...
20230107_153902.jpg

Those of you in the know, will recognize that number as being attached to a set of air shocks. 20 years of sitting with a cargo area full of parts, has flattened the spring out, and new spring weren't in the budget just yet. I plan to go with 4dr explorer spring to gain a little lift, and do 1st Gen or f150 coils to compensate for the bumper that I'm going to build, and possible gin pole/plow usages, but I'm feeling that Airlift 1000's are what's actually going to happen.

Well after I for the driver's side one in, it was time to fit the exhaust. Since I had nothing but a y-pipe and tailpipe to work with, I made the rest up.
20230109_122406.jpg

It's straight piped for now, till I figure out what muffler I want to use. This isn't even finish welded for that very reason, it's temporary.

Then I remembered something I've been forgetting for months, u bolts. This is hat I have.
20230109_122335.jpg

Which is a little hard to tell in the picture, but the springs for the 1990 aren't as wide as the perches on the 1986-ish axle, and being the young dumb kid I was 20 years ago, I just torqued them bitches down. Now as an adult, with better knowledge, training, and 2 kids to tote around, the prospect of snapping ubolts does not appeal to me. I broke out the plasma that my dad gifted me, modified the plates a little, and bought some new ubolts from the O O O O'Reilly.
20230109_122353.jpg

Torqued them to the specs in the paperwork, and one side is good.

While I had it up in the air, I put on the new drums, well one of them anyway. The other was a little too tight, need to get it machined, but I slid the old one back on, tightened the brakes up, and went back to air shocks. Ran the lines, pumped them up, let it settle, and pressurized them to 50psi, the instructions say 90 to check for leaks, but I checked it at 50, and had none.

One of my kids fell and bumped his butt on the steps, so I did the dad thing, and said "hey wanna help me start the bronco", I got a tearful yes, so I let him push the clutch bypass button, and off she went. Gave it the gas a time or two, which made him smile, so I shut it off. THEEEEEN I realized I had installed the intake tube from the core support to the airbox, and had to take the alternator loose, and the belt was hanging on the water pump. That is until I cranked it and revved it, then it got chewed up. SO I have belts to buy now, cause I'm just gonna buy both new, and save the old P/S belt for a just-in-case roadside repair.

Due to life, and kids with homework, my time got cut short a couple nights, so front shocks are still waiting. I still need to drill out the broken seat bolts, bolt the driver's seat in permanent, put the passenger seat in, and about a half dozen other small things and it'll be road worthy.

I did get it running for real, let it warm up, thermostat opened, the CEL stopped flashing as it now had coolant and exhaust, turned the heat on, and I've got a weak blower motor (or mouse house in the box) and my heater control is stuck solid. Goody, just what I wanted to do, take a dash apart/out. I knew going in there would be certain issues to deal with from this thing sitting so long, and I'm starting to find some. Pulled it out under its own power, and drove around the driveway, and the brakes felt off. Very hard to push, and no stopping power. Thought maybe it was the 20 yr old front pads and rotors that I pedr on for the shake down time period, do I went a hundred yards down the road, turned around, and came back, same thing. I popped the booster valve out, no vacuum in the booster. Checked the line, full of insect motels. Crushed them up, blew it out, stuck it back on, cranked it up, hut the brake pedal, and about threw myself through the windshield. I got brakes folks. Zipped a couple headlights in it, definitely going to get some new ones at some point, as one of these is severely weathered and dummy me sent the good ones to the scrap yard with my explorer.

But here she is, titled and insured, almost ready for a tag and the first trip to the gas station in 20+ years.
20230109_142539.jpg

It's been a long journey for this thing that started in Wilmington, NC all those years ago. It still needs work, I'm sure I'll find more things that need work, like the heater control, and this journey will continue. I'll run it for a while, get something else running, then I'll pull some stuff back off, scuff it up, tape it off, and get it all one color. I'm thinking olive drab, or desert tan. Don't want anything flashy, or high maintenance, just something to hose off now and again, and I'm not afraid to take through the field or the trees. I plan to make this as much of a Utility vehicle as I can. Possibly put some kind of drawer system in the back to store tools securely, and finally take some steps towards having my own business.

I'd have gotten a few things done this weekend, but once my ankle swole up twice it's normal size, and I couldn't stand the pain any longer, I went to urgent care, where I was told I may have arthritis in my ankle, and should see my regular doctor at some point, but to stay off of it the weekend. Well at 35, I figure it's time to actually listen to their instructions. I didn't do it with my knee like I should have (there's a thread) and I'm paying for it today.

That's all for now folks, I'll add more as I make progress.

I did leave one thing out, I made a temporary fuel pump access cover, yes I cut a hole in the floor because I'm lazy and dint feel like having fuel filler issues since they aren't made anymore, but I'd like to get a rivnut set and make a true fit removable cover with round head screws instead of the self-tappers I used to zip the temp one in. Anyone have a decent kit they'd recommend? Doesn't need to be big, or "professional grade", just a decent hobby set with the typical small sizes.

Update with a picture for the fuel pump cover.
20230205_171317.jpg

Last edited:
Man I really suck at updating this. But a few things happened this last weekend. I got.my other ubolts done, still haven't put the front shocks on, still haven't put the front sway bar on (or even removed it from the parts explorer for that matter). I DID fix the heater issue, which was a frozen cable, and then my fix broke, but not the 15 times I worked it with it out, no, the very first tim. After I put it back in and reassembled the dash.....:flipoff:

So then I removed the broken seat bolts and did the ole Craigslist rebuild on the floorboards...
20230205_171336.jpg

I love this stuff right here.
20230205_171244.jpg

So a 'shhh shh' here and a 'shhhhhhhhhhh shhh sh' there and a coat of krylon later it looked a whole lot more presentable.
20230205_171235.jpg

Then I bolted the driver's seat in for what I hope is the last time, then bolted the passenger seat in for the first-last time.
20230205_190230.jpg

And it was at this point I moved to putting some lights on, only to discover upon testing, I have no headlights, turn signals, or hazards....:laughing::poop:

Did some boring electrical diag and I'm pretty sure I have a bad headlight switch, and a bad multifunction switch. No surprising since they have been used in 20+ years, but unfortunate nonetheless as these weren't things I was planning on replacing, and aren't exactly in the budget. Maybe the explorer in the woods has functioning parts, with the same plugs...:confused: if not, I'm sure Donnie can last a little longer.

That's all for now, nothing exciting, but progress is being made, just slower that Alaskan molasses at a Jewish Christmas party.

Back