Back Button Not Working

J.C.

Volunteer
Just started. I hit "whats new". Every now and then I get stuck in a thread where the back button doesn't take me back to the new threads. I've been hitting "whats new" again. Any other ideas/options? Using Windows 7 and IE 10.

Download google chrome, start using it and never look back. Problem solved.

try the BACKSPACE button
This is how I always do it. Way faster than navigating the mouse and clicking.

However, the back button should work, haha. I personally run Mozilla Firefox for a browser (free download at www.mozilla.org ). Internet Explorer doesn't work well with computers in my opinion (which is interesting, considering that's what it's designed to do). Google Chrome is fine, but after trying it a few weeks and then going back to Firefox, I just preferred Firefox.

yep,same here.Go to a thread and read it...hit back button...just sits there.Gotta go up and hit forums again and it carrys me back to forum selection.Only web site I go to that does that. Wonder if ole Barry has had his henchmen do something to disrup space/time continueum since we have like 3 or 4 threads going on about Obamacare.

Only hang ups I've had, is after playing some of the U-tube vids posted, it wont backspace. If I use the back arrow [upper left corner] it goes back.
I've been on Chrome for over a year, after having crashes with Mozella. My Computer repairman, doesn't believe in Chrome; says Int.Exp. is the only system BUILT, for the Internet.
Well we All have one_________ ah opinions!:shaking:

same problem here. only using nc4x4 nowhere else.

on a mac - pressing command and the bracket buttons will go back/forth and so will using the command button and the arrow keys.
Try using the control key and the bracket buttons or arrows on a windows machine.

Back