Axle Simple swap Kits!

Dan Fredrickson

This is the minimum needed to swap an Axle into your rig.

It comes with a pair of our correct size spring perches in a length long enough to help with Axle Wrap. A pair of Ubolt plates, 3/8" thick with 40 degree bends on the ends so you can rely on their strength. 4 Grade 8, 5/8" Ubolts with proper hardened washers and ubolt tallnuts. And we add a pair of shock brackets to replace the stock ones on the axle.

awww.ruffstuffspecialties.com_catalog_graphics_00000001_Simple_20Swap_20Category.jpg

These are one of our most popular products with DIY guys and we have the Swap kits for just about any axle!

A little known secret about our Swap Kits!

You can add a diff cover to the kit you want a a big discount!

for the D44's its only $85 to add the cover......
$95 for the D60's or 8.8's......
$100 for the 14 Bolt swap kits......

AND.....the shipping cost is still $11.50:rolleyes:

These and all of our parts were designed by myself or Garett, my GM here. We did not copy someone elses products because they were done well. We started from scratch and did it ourselves!

It dosen't matter what state you are in, someone that can't do their own work and copies everything from someone else is still a dirtbag...!

These and all of our parts were designed by myself or Garett, my GM here. We did not copy someone elses products because they were done well. We started from scratch and did it ourselves!

It dosen't matter what state you are in, someone that can't do their own work and copies everything from someone else is still a dirtbag...!
Thats right, I did say dirtbag!

Its time to get going on that axle swap, we have too many options!

4 spring widths
13 axle diameters & shapes
13 ubolt sizes to go with them

If we can't fit you up with your new axle it can't be done!

Well, it was a weekend and I had 2 events to go to but they were local and I still didn't even have a chance to get started on my truck...Maybe this weekend...

Back