[Aug 24, 2012] "THE FLATS" FALL OPEN INVITE/TOY RUN Aug.24th-26th (MARION NC)

Address for the park?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2
Exit 81 i believe. Left off the exit away from the gas station and dollar general. Over the bridge and you cant miss it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Had a great time today . Only got a few pics.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345943161.379967.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345943173.688124.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345943184.539861.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we came, we saw, we broke. but had a great time. i think we was so busy watching ole jeeps killing trees we didnt burn $5 of fuel. lol

Had a BLAST! All the club members and people at the park were super nice. Thanks for having a great event.

Had a great weekend. Minimal breakage...U joint Friday evening!
Great wheeling conditions for challenging all the obstacles and trails.
Awesome camping weather.

Had a ball in the Tank Trap Challenge. (Of course! :rolleyes: )

Always a great time at the Flats!! Thanks for the Rock Corps for holding the Toy Run Event. Hope they raised some nice toys/cash for the benefit!

Awesome event!!! I can't wait to see the pics!!

A HUGE thanks to the Rock Corp guys for letting us come break of junk on their property. Hill climb challenge was a blast. I wanted to thank Ryan Adams @ 4wheelparts in charlotte for putting a really nice winch in the winnings!! It is much appreciated!!

I had a great time this weekend. I also met a lot of great people to ride with, thanks Rock Corps 4X4 for the open invite. When I get mine back together I plan to return.

thanks to rock corps for letting us come play had a blast, i only got two pictures on my phone ill get the other this week
ai357.photobucket.com_albums_oo20_jrea42_mckinseybuggy.jpg

ai357.photobucket.com_albums_oo20_jrea42_buggy.jpg

I know it's a huge stretch but if anyone found A black Spider co knife this weekend I lost mine it was a gift and I would love to have it again lol

As a Rock Corps member, I would like to say thank you to all the people who came out and wheeled over the weekend. We had an awesome time, collected alot of toys and $$$ for children. I would also like to thank Burnsville Cheverolet and 4wheelparts of Charlotte for the donations that made the raffle possible and also made it possible for the winners of Laurel lane challenge to take something home since they donated their winnings back to the children. We had a very large crowd show up and alot of first time visiters, what was amazing to me was how little trash we had to pick up on the trails and in the parking lot. Thank you for picking up behind yourselves and others and keeping the flats clean. I would also like to thank everyone who raced in the 2 timed races, Congratulations to Adam Rogers, who won the Laurel Lane challenge and Congrats to Ole Jeeps who won the Tank Trap challenge, You all put on a great show and the crowd loved it. I can't wait to see everyone back in the spring

What a great time and thanks to all for the hard work putting the event together. 4 Wheel Parts was happy to help support the park and the Toys for Tots! Whish I could have stayed for the raffle. Ryan

Those that wanted to know about the tubes in my blue single seater this the size Tire Tube 18.4/21.5x16.1 or 18.4x16.1 tr218 stem. Natural Rubber ones.

Back