At Ruffstuff we've Lowered Diff Cover Prices!

By judicious use of the whip....

My welders were able to keep up on diff cover production over the holidays and we are still in stock on every cover we make! And, I am now also much better with a whip!

dan, i placed an order with you today( my wife) and you told her you had never placed an order from a woman.
come on guys, who wears the pants in your houses, make your wives order for you. (i'm sure dan would rather talk to our wives than us)

There is a reason over 3,400 have looked at this thread! In the 5 years we have been making 3/8" thick covers times have changed, when we started everyone said why would they ever need the strength? Now 5 different companies have started making covers like ours.

We were not the first to make a fabricated Differential Cover but we were the 1st make the 3/8" thick cover, 1st to machine them flat, 1st to weld them inside and out, 1st to countersink the holes. We aren't revolutionary, but we are ORIGINAL and we still make them with the dedication we started with years ago and thats why there are over 8,000 of them in use!

There is a reason over 3,400 have looked at this thread! In the 5 years we have been making 3/8" thick covers times have changed, when we started everyone said why would they ever need the strength? Now 5 different companies have started making covers like ours.

We were not the first to make a fabricated Differential Cover but we were the 1st make the 3/8" thick cover, 1st to machine them flat, 1st to weld them inside and out, 1st to countersink the holes. We aren't revolutionary, but we are ORIGINAL and we still make them with the dedication we started with years ago and thats why there are over 8,000 of them in use!
There is a reason...

Back