Arrowhead Campground

YJKrawlin

Got a site at arrowhead campground for this weekend. Haven't gone wheeling/camping in almost 5 years. Last time I went the host at the time was a stickler about the oddest things. One that comes to mind was ensuring none of our tires were on the dirt, they all had to be on the asphault. Does anybody know if the current host is that same way or is it back to being slightly more relaxed? Just curious what i'm headed into this weekend. I remember years ago parking the jeep on rocks that were around the campsites and nobody batted an eye. Would be nice to get back to something like that.

Just an update on this after my trip. Current campground host was great on upper loop. There was signs saying you needed to stop by but they never flagged me down for not stopping by. Had my tow rig, trailer, crawler and a friends rig all in a single campsite and nothing was said about it so seems better than it was 5-6 years ago.

I haven't camped there in a few years but never had the host say anything to us.

Just an update on this after my trip. Current campground host was great on upper loop. There was signs saying you needed to stop by but they never flagged me down for not stopping by. Had my tow rig, trailer, crawler and a friends rig all in a single campsite and nothing was said about it so seems better than it was 5-6 years ago.
I have 2 sites booked in July. Planning to put the camper on one and other tow rig, trailer, jeep on the other. I haven't stayed at arrowhead in 15 years.

Good to hear. I used to camp there whenever I'd go, but last time 3-4 years ago they became real sticklers about # of vehicles per site and things like that, so we have done Art Lilley since. I do like the bathhouse and powered sites at Arrowhead.

Back