April 20th 2013 Workday

I too like the idea of doing dinner, It would also give us the chance to debreif, figure out what is done and not done, and also a good time for fellowship among freinds.

I like this idea, lunch could be something simple(kinda like the march workday) then have supper at the training center if Scott would allow it.

Sent from my mobile Toyota base using Tapatalk

I agree with packing our own lunch, then a big dinner afterwards for the long work days.
Thanks again Snappy for the food and good conversation!
I led the crew on Slab Pile and it went great, more than willing to do this again as needed.

I have a few pics of us winching logs into place blocking wide spots and illegal trails. Should I upload them here?

I like the idea also. Just keep in mind some like me have to leave there NLT 1700hrs. I have to get home to get all the stuff done in the barn to get the horses back in, in time before dark . And I am about 2 hours from there.

And can do a lot more work while not needing to drive awhile at lunch.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I (we) from NCKrawlers were glad to help out. I enjoyed touching base with folks I haven't seen in a while and meeting many new good folks who have come together for a great cause.

Look forward to when we can soon again help out.

The spaghetti hit the spot. Many thanks

Back