Anyone up for a New Years Rhodehiss Dam run?

Macdaddy4738

Maybe Monday if everyone has off of work? I suspect for the most of us...Sunday is a day of recovery :lol:, even Saturday if people aren't starting festivities too soon?

Apparently cant spell Rhodhiss either....the added e is far too classy.

if i get my lipo charger in by then ill try to come out, been wanting to go check that place out, got a couple buddies that would probly ride along too

Ok we are new to the whole RC thing. What is the deal with Rhodhiss??? We just live about 5 minutes from there.
havent been myself....but if you go on ncrccrawlers they have a thread on local spots and the one that has rhodhiss on it shows some pics from it and it looks like an awesome place, its actualy at the rhodhiss dam

Never been there either. Just heard good things. I suppose its somewhere near where that big building burned down.

I'm in if we can meet up on Monday. What time?

I can be there Sunday or Monday, doesn't matter too much for me. Sounds like Sunday is the better bet though.

Any ideas on what time?

What day are we shooting for here sun or mon?

Id say Sunday since that looks to be the most popular choice, although if some people wanna go Monday as well, I'll come out then too. Its only like 10 minutes from my house and Ive got lots of batteries to run through!

Id say Sunday since that looks to be the most popular choice, although if some people wanna go Monday as well, I'll come out then too. Its only like 10 minutes from my house and Ive got lots of batteries to run through!

I can't do Sunday, but I can Monday for sure. The down side is the weather, I think it's posta be perty cold.

Let me know what time on Sunday and we might try to be there. We are die hard Panthers fans and it is the last game. LOL

Wow, totally forgot about that. I suppose something earlier rather than later then? 9-10 am? Gives at least a few hours before the kick off?

Does anyone have allen wrenches small enough for Axial beadlocks? My tires have wicked flat spots from bringing the truck from Boone and I gotta pop the beadlocks to get rid of them. All my tools are up there too :rolleyes:

what time is every one comfortable with for both Sunday and Monday?

Weather for Monday says 62 degrees...Sunday is at 61.

I have a quick appointment Monday morning. Should be out by 10:00. I can probably be there around 11:00

Is anybody goin tomorrow?

Back