Anyone put JT wheels on a JK?

spc

I have a 2012 rubicon I bought with 37s and some aftermarket wheels. I came across these gladiator spare steel wheels. They have a nice utility look to them. I want to run them with some smaller tires- 35s. They have the factory backspacing 6 1/16”. My jk has a 2.5” lift. Is the spacing a little tight? I don’t want to run spacers. The gladiator steel wheels are 17x8x6 1/16. The wheel in the photo is a gladiator wheel with a 37” tire on it just to see what it would look like.
IMG_5744.jpeg

You would need spacers no dought, but will fit. Spare is 4.5 back space same as Amy other stock jt, jk, jl wheel

Update us on the setup. My buddy ordered a 2.5" lift from 4Wheelonline and is looking to get 35s tires his Rubicon.

Sorry for the delay, this definitely won’t work without at least a 1” spacer on each side.. Also need more lift, the skinnier wheels make the tires bigger.. 2.5” would probably work with the 35s but still need spacers

Sorry for the delay, this definitely won’t work without at least a 1” spacer on each side.. Also need more lift, the skinnier wheels make the tires bigger.. 2.5” would probably work with the 35s but still need spacers
Okay, thanks. We might start working on it again after Christmas. Got to to finish installing the rotors and fuel wheels on the Ranger for the holiday trip.

Back