Anyone in Greensboro coming to Raleigh Soon?

CRK

I have a favor to ask. Another board member sold some parts to me but I have not had the time to pick them up. I was wondering if some one would be up for a parts run for me.

I would make it worth your time if you could bring a Toyota 3rd with you to the Raleigh area. PM or post up if you think you would be interested.

Thanks!!

PM me a phone number...

I can't guarantee anything...but there's a member here coming to my house tomorrow from Greenville, NC...we're wheelin' Saturday then he's heading home (I'm guessing Saturday evening)...

he may be able to pick it up on the way through Greensboro (either coming here or on the way home) and then drop it off on his way home...

Greg

PM me a phone number...
I can't guarantee anything...but there's a member here coming to my house tomorrow from Greenville, NC...we're wheelin' Saturday then he's heading home (I'm guessing Saturday evening)...
he may be able to pick it up on the way through Greensboro (either coming here or on the way home) and then drop it off on his way home...
Greg

Sounds like it maybe more trouble than its worth for your buddy, but thanks for the offer just the same:beer: . I am not in a huge rush so I may be able to find someone who lives in G'boro or Winston-Salem who is comming this way.

Where bouts in Greensboro? What size is it? If we can get it to Burlington, I got a buddy that drives to RTP everyday that says he'll take it with him to work and you can pick it up from him.

I'll be coming through from Winton this evening inna huge crew cab with a trailer. I can grab it and bring it into town. PM me, I'll send you my cel, if I miss you PM Ratlabguy and tell him to have me call you from his place this evening.

Guys thanks for all the offers!!!

I need to work out the logistics a little more, kinda jumped the gun on asking for help.

But what I need is some one who lives in Greensboro and comes to the Raleigh area during the work week.

So far it seems that the part (toyota 3rd, its small greasy and around 30lbs, would fit into a 5 gallon bucket perfect.) would need to be picked upped during the evening hours. Then I can pick it up in Raleigh area during the day 9-5pm sometime.

The fellow board member is "sharksanddanger" aka Richard. I am still working out the fine details with him on picking the 3rd up (it has already been paid for).

If I can not get the 3rd myself I will start a new post asking for your help.

Ill be in gboro next wednesday night(then returning to raleigh that night) for the car/4x4 show and will be glad to pick it up and drop it off to you buddy. We need to do some catching up anyway.

Josh

ill be headin to raleigh/cary tomorrow afternoon

i can pick it up in GBO tomorrow on the way through

you can get it from me in raleigh whenever you would like

Ill be in gboro next wednesday night(then returning to raleigh that night) for the car/4x4 show and will be glad to pick it up and drop it off to you buddy. We need to do some catching up anyway.

Josh

Josh PM your cell # to me please. I will do the same.

ill be headin to raleigh/cary tomorrow afternoon
i can pick it up in GBO tomorrow on the way through
you can get it from me in raleigh whenever you would like

Looks like I missed the bus on this one, guess I should be around more often. thanks for the offer ridefast!

Back