Anyone in Carthage, NC that can do me a favor?

thecarman

I am getting some land surveyed by a guy from Carthage, and he seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. Has not answered my calls or returned my messages in 3.5 weeks. He is still working with the survey, as things are progressing with the county paperwork, but I cannot get ahold of him.

Maybe his answering machine is not giving him messages, or maybe he keeps calling me at the wrong number (although I give him the correct number every time I leave a message)?

Is there anyone in Carthage that could drop by his office for me? I just need someone to ask him to call me. I have no problem with the work he is doing, just need to talk to him about it, to keep things moving in the right direction.

He is located on Dowd St. in Carthage. If anyone can help, I can PM his name, exact location, his phone number, and the contact info for him to get ahold of me.

I'm located in Durham, and can't easily get to Carthage during business hours during the week. But if there is not someone else close by, I'll take off of work and make the trip next week.

Thanks!
Richard

Thanks all - I *just* now got ahold of him. I got 3 people from different phone numbers to call him over and over today, so I guess it was hard for him to screen the calls, and he finally answered. :rolleyes:

Do you think I would recommend him to someone else who needs survey work? :shaking:

So I think I have it straight now.

Thanks!!!

Back